BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jessica M.
Falkville, AL
I love the sensitive line that pampers has out. Most babies have skin that needs products in which will not cause a reaction, I have found this with the wipes. They smell great and do not tear to pieces whenever you have a nasty job to handle!
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
These wipes are amazing for new born! They are sensitive and not too harsh on your baby. I got these at my baby shower so I would definitely recommend mommy's to use these on new born
Penny B.
Creston, NC
The only kind of wipes we could use on our preemie. These were given to us in the NICU by our nurses, due to my child's allergies these are only kind I will use on my baby. They are very soft yet strong enough to handle all kinds of messes.
Jaimee B.
The best wipes, point blank!! There is no scent so there is no worry for a reaction to your baby's skin. They don't tear and I only have to use 3 wipes tops to clean my daughter.
Mandy S.
Monroe Township, NJ
BEST WIPES AROUND!!!!! Pampers wipes are by far #1 rated!!! We've tried huggies but they leave residue on my dark with white marks on them..the pampers don't break apart at all..huggies break apart with the smallest pull on them. Best baby wipes possible would be hands down PAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them especially the sensitive ones!!
Kelsey H.
Fairmont, WV
These are by far the best wipes I have ever used I have tried other brands but pampers are the ones to go my baby's bum never gets diper rash I recommend this product to everyone
Ashley C.
Charlestown
My daughter was breaking out from Huggies wipes so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best with these...I'm so glad I did because she hasn't broken out since then! And that was 2 years ago! :D thank you pampers for such an awesome wipe!!
Samantha F.
Little Rock, AR
I would recommend Pampers Sensitive over any other wipes. My son has very sensitive skin and these wipes have never caused an issue with him. The Huggies wipes that we have used fall apart and don't work as well. The Pampers are much stronger!
Jordan F.
Fort hood, TX
These are my go to wipes. They don't rip when wiping, they price is right, and I like the smell of them. My child doesn't really have sensitive skin , but I buy it just due to the fact that it may have less harmful, or strong chemicals in it.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
These are so soft!!! I love these! My newborn nephew uses these and he hasn't had any rash. They are a little more expensive than other wipes but they are perfect for newborns.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.