BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
These sensitive wipes are great to use when baby gets a rash there are no perfumes to irritate their little buttoms fr a pack like this it only cost $2 at your local Dollar General
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
These are my favorite baby wipes! I always have some in my diaper bag. They feel good and are very durable. There is nothing worse then your finger ripping through while changing a poopy diaper, and I have never experienced it with these wipes.
Elvira R.
These wipes are perfect for newborn babies - I used them for my daughter when she was barely born. These are also great to have on hand for cleaning your face lightly. The only downside is that they're pricier than the generic baby wipe brands.
Kristin A.
Sunrise, FL
My son had very sensitive skin when he was a bab, every single wipe would give him a terrible rash. I tried pampers sensitive wipes and there was no break out at all!
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
These are the only wipes I have used with my daughter. She has some eczema so her skin is a little sensitive. I love the super mild scent of these wipes and how clean and fresh they leave her. Also great for cleaning up messes and dirty faces!
Vianca P.
Buckeye, AZ
When my son had a bad rash I had to find wipes alcohol free so it wouldn't burn his bottom. These were great he wouldn't cry when I would wipe his bottom. He no longer gets rashes on his bottom but they worked great I decided to keep using them
Felecia G.
Ive had to use these wipes since my son was diagnosed with eczema and since using them hes had no more breakouts from all those perfumes in the regular wipes. Thick and stretchy and doesn't tear when taking out of container like huggies wipes do.
Lisa N.
I stocked up on these wipes before I had my baby because sensitive skin runs in my family. My son is two months old now and I have had no problems with the wipes. It cleans easy and does the job. So would I buy it again? Yes, if I had a coupon :)
Nicky T.
Houston , TX
I love pampers so much it's perfect for sensitive skin ! These wipes are all my baby uses. They gave me some at the hospital I gave birth in and I've been buying them since then.
Breanna B.
I prefer these wipes over any other. My children are really sensitive to most wipes, but I've never had any problems with these. These also stay pretty moist! Other wipes tend to lose moisture, these keep their moisture. We always go with these!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.