BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ali P.
This is pretty much all we use in my house for my 3 kids. We buy from Walmart or Amazon if we want to buy in bulk. Not expensive and you get a lot for the price. I love that they aren't soapy and hold up. I'll always buy this brand when we are low.
Liz N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these wipes. As a mom to a very sensitive little girl. I could totally trust her little bottom to these. They aren't hard or smell hard. These are my top favorite. I even like yo use them from wiping her down in a hurry to removing make up of my own face. I absolutely love these.
Nikki C.
My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and we still buy these ones. I've tired other brands and they don't work as well and always seem to have an issue. We buy them at BJs so it makes them more affordable. Most of the time bjs will have as well that can be used.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I do not buy the wipes in bulk, but I do use these exact wipes in the single packs. I think they are great! they are soft on my sons skin but not soft to were they are breaking. They do not break him out, and do a wonderful clean up job. I love these.
Heather R.
I love Pampers products. My little one has sensitive skin so I trust Pampers travel pack wipes for all his cleaning needs. It's a great brand so I know it helps on skin. I always use Pampers wipes so the travel packs are great for the diaper bag.
Sydney H.
Scotland, TX
Even though my child is now a year old I still buy this product!! I have been using these Pampers Sensitive wipes since Day 1. I tried a few other wipes but they weren't as soft as these and I felt better knowing that in case her skin was sensitive that she was still protected from any harshness. I recommend these wipes to all the moms I know!!
Tiffany R.
These are thr BEST wipes ever! They have always been my number one choice for my daughter! This package is a great inr because it includes travel cases and cases that you can use for stationary places (like home or Grandma's house). I looooove this!
kristy h.
Oh my goodness I Love these wipes! They are so strong and thick! most wipes my finger goes through and these one are stong! my little one has sensitive skin and these are just perfect!
Rachel W.
These are the only wipes that my babies with sensitive skin can tolerate. Truly sensitive and fragrance free. I am happy to pay a little extra for the great quality of these wipes.
jenny c.
Have used this for my son,since birth love them ever since won't change for any other brand.they are great for so many thing when haveing a baby,cleaning face changing diaper,meal time.the best thing is that they work great with his sensitive skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.