BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Justine T.
I use these on a daily basis on my daughter, only wipes that don't break her out for a baby's skin. Price is reasonable, I buy them at Walmart. Definitely doesn't leave a soapy like texture to it, it's not thin either.
Brianna S.
Crocker, MO
The pampers sensitive is great! these are absolutely the only wipe we use in our house. my son has very sensitive skin as did my other child and these have always been the best we have found!
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
These are my favorite for my babies sensistive skin. They come out of the package easy which is imperative during a diaper blow out! Perfect for my sensitive skin too while cleaning up my son.
Alex H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I live pampers ! Out of all the brands pampers r the best ! The wipes r made for sensitive baby's . I've haven't had to switch or try any others because sense day one I haven't had a problem!!! I buy my wipes at target and I highly recommend these :) thy r amazing
Ekaterini S.
I got a sample of thrm just to see how they feel and i din't liked them the texture is ok but tge smell is bad and the substance that they have i feel is not. Good at all i will not use them
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
I love the refill packs for the hard container. It's nice to have at home. I hardly lose it since it's much bigger than the small ones! The wipes are exceptional. They are exceptional soft!
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
Love these wipes. They are made of a very thick but soft material to provide both durability and gentleness. These are a go to for me now when picking up gifts for a diaper or baby shower.
Jenn P.
I absolutely love these wipes! I have used them on both of my children and they have never given me a problem. They are better than the original scented pampers wipes and are sturdier! No real scent to them so you dont have to worry about irritation from them.
Miranda H.
Pasadena , TX
I love these wipes. They are great for sensitive skin and are the only wipes that wont irritate skin. They are also cloth like and thicker than most other wipes. These wipes dont have a strong scent and i would highly recommend it to mothers to be and women with children.
MacKenzie B.
These are the only wipes my son can use and I am so thankful. Other "sensitive" wipes are still either very rough or very perfume smelling. So these are great. So gentle yet cleans wonderfully. (: And the size and flip top are so convenient. Love this product (:
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.