BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ekaterini S.
I got a sample of thrm just to see how they feel and i din't liked them the texture is ok but tge smell is bad and the substance that they have i feel is not. Good at all i will not use them
kimberly b.
I used these baby wipes on my son . These wipes are great. They are unscented , and they were very gentle on his skin. These wipes did not break my son out. These wipes are strong and thick enough. These wipes are very sturdy, they did not tear when I used them.
Annie  .
Livonia, MI
These are by far the favorite brand of baby wipes!!! Very moist which makes diaper changes a breeze and these wipes do not tear like others brand she trying to take out of the container. I even use these to remove my makeup, they are soft and don't irritate my skin.
Elena S.
Sometimes it gets a little hard to find a good price on pampers wipes for when you do they are worth it I love how soft and strong the wipes are and I feel good using them on my children and for myself as well
Laura M.
When my best friend told us she was expecting twins these were the wipes we bought. We got them on sale because they are not cheap. But they are a strong wipe that's not going to let the poop through to your skin while you're wiping. I would recommend these wipes.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I used this before on my son but i felt like they were too thin and i know theyre for sensitive skin and was great because my son does have sensitive skin but the cleaning was making it harder
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
These are the best wipes in my opinion. We have used them on my son since he was born. They are gentle on his skin and have not caused any irritation. These are the only ones we will ever buy!
Katie L.
I only use Pampers Sensitive wipes. They are not harsh on her skin and they are thick and durable. I have tried using other companies wipes and they do not match up to how durable these are.
Justine T.
I use these on a daily basis on my daughter, only wipes that don't break her out for a baby's skin. Price is reasonable, I buy them at Walmart. Definitely doesn't leave a soapy like texture to it, it's not thin either.
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
These are my favorite for my babies sensistive skin. They come out of the package easy which is imperative during a diaper blow out! Perfect for my sensitive skin too while cleaning up my son.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.