BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
These were a gift at the baby shower and although my LO didn't turn out to have relatively sensitive skin, I like to think all babies have fairly sensitive skin so I really enjoyed using these!
Marcelina E.
Seaside , CA
The #BEST . I've used several different brands and this hands down has never failed me. It doesn't rip easily like other brands or doesn't have a rough feel too it! Definitely thin but durable.
Elizabeth H.
Rock Springs, WY
A friend sent us a box of these wipes after finding out my daughter was pregnant . These have been the best of all the wipes we have used. Pampers brand give a through clean, they don't tear/rip apart and they do not irritate my grandsons skin like other brands do.
Amanda D.
We have used these wipes since my son was born. Not only are they gentle, they are handy in any spill situation. I swear, these wipes can clean almost anything. Now that we are preparing for potty training, I have used them for a quick rug clean up if an accident happens.
Jenifer P.
These wipes are great! They are very sturdy and withstand even the messiest of diapers, although sometimes you may need a few. I love that they are fragrance free yet leave my son's bun clean and fresh. They are also great for messy faces and hands when you're on the go.
Gloria V.
I just had my first child, not knowing how much I would actually need wipes Pampers had saved my life. They are soft and sensitive on my baby's bottom. Using other brands I would over use. With just 2 or 3 I am done. I will definitely be using Pampers for the next child.
Sarah K.
My favorite wipes by far! Use these everyday for my daughter! They are great for sensitive skin. I would buy another brand for a newborn. The price is worth it because you don't have to use many. I feel this product is very effective and I would recommend to anyone!
Shellah ✨.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love Pampers sensitive wipes. They are super soft and gentle on my baby's skin. The fragrance has a soft scent that's not too strong just the right amount for a baby.
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Absolutely best wipe there is. Affordable, great price for the amount of wipes you get, soft to the touch and stretchy. I even use these wipes to clean my face and wipe things down works great.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
These are very soft and thick. I love that these are unscented which is great since my daughter has such sensitive skin and deals with frequent rashes and eczema. One wipe can do the duty of several other brand wipes. Mom of 2 here and I have used these for both my kids.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.