BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jasmine S.
I love them. I tried huggies wipes but they were so dry compared to pampers. I've never had any issues with them. They feel nice I use them for myself as well as my kid. They're so soft and smooth.
Danielle R.
Northfield, NJ
These wipes are my hands down favorites. They're strong, and they're incredibly gentle on my baby's little bum. One wipe will usually get the job done, so I save a ton of money because I don't have to constantly buy more. They're also good for cleaning little faces on the go.
Maggie C.
Acampo, CA
If your baby has sensitive skin these actually are very gentle. Pampers diapers can be pretty harsh on my little one due to the high perfume scent but these wipes are actually pretty gentle but they do contain a scent. Due to that if your baby has allergies I would stay away.
Hannah G.
So these are great! I like purchasing this container and then buying the refills. The sensitive pert of this is great. It's true to its word and doesn't irritate my babies diaper rash any further.
Robin S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
I love how soft these wipes are, but I wish Pampers would modify how they make them because they shed every time in use them. Little tiny "fuzzies" get on everything I wipe these with. My daughter is always rubbing on her nose after I use these to wipe her face because the "fuzzies" tickle her nose. But they are so much better IMO than other brands because of the softness on the skin.
Cristal C.
Odessa , TX
Pampers wipes are super amazing the quality is too good I recently bought a new box at Walmart. I definitely stick to this. Rand always they are very soft and never rip super satisfied with these wipes for my baby!❤
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Pampers wipes aren't our go to, however that doesn't mean they don't deserve a seller review. Pampers, of course, is one of the brands we trust with our little man. The wipes aren't our favorite. I dislike the moisture and almost gloss they leave behind. The scent is a no-go for me.
Shelby S.
Whick, KY
I like that these are great for sensitive skin, but dislike that they have no texture or pattern to them that, to me, helps cleaning the little bottoms. We received some of these at a baby shower and used them until they were gone but decided against buying anymore.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I have used these wipes for both of my children. And it's the only kind I use, they both had sensitive skin so with these they had no breakouts or rashes like the other kind of wipes would give
Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
These were a gift at the baby shower and although my LO didn't turn out to have relatively sensitive skin, I like to think all babies have fairly sensitive skin so I really enjoyed using these!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.