BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
These wipes are very nice. We bought them in bulk before our daughter was born in case of any sensitive skin issues and they have never failed us. They are very gentle on skin but very durable as well.
Natasha M.
I am a big fan of pampers diapers, but pampers wipes just don't cut it. None of them have any grooves or imprints so they do a poor job of wiping poop off little butts. I much prefer Huggies wipes.
RyannBrittany M.
Middletown
All time favorite wipes! Used them on my first, using then on my second and will use them with my third. Always makes baby feel comfortable. They seem to last a long time so the price is worth it.
Jade W.
Gillette, WY
This is all I buy for my baby. I'm not sure if she has sensitive skin but it never hurts to be carful. Especially since my husband and I have sensitive skin. Pampers wipes are the best. They are so soft and make clean up so much easier than any other wipe. I love them so much.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
Love these Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes! Super soft and gentle on my baby's bottom and always cleaned up good! If your baby has sensitive skin definitely worth the try and not expensive either! Highly recommended!
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I love this wipes they are so soft on my baby! They are really the only ones I use they have no scent and I like that they come in a variety of refills! And are affordable if you get the big package!
Melissa K.
I love these! they don't smell like fake baby powder smell and they are sturdy and really hold up. they stay moist, clean well, and best of all don't make my eczema prone boy break out in a rash!!
Jasmine S.
I love them. I tried huggies wipes but they were so dry compared to pampers. I've never had any issues with them. They feel nice I use them for myself as well as my kid. They're so soft and smooth.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
These are my favorite wipes. Fragrance free and perfect for a babies sensitive soft skin. I put them in the wipe warmer and they stay wet and don't dry out. Very great product by Pampers, I recommend!
Maggie C.
Acampo, CA
If your baby has sensitive skin these actually are very gentle. Pampers diapers can be pretty harsh on my little one due to the high perfume scent but these wipes are actually pretty gentle but they do contain a scent. Due to that if your baby has allergies I would stay away.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.