Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY

Does using baby powder after wiping with these make diaper rash worse?

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
2 years, 6 months ago
I always use baby powder or Desitin after cleaning my baby to make sure that my baby doesn't get diaper rash too bad ever. It worked well for us.
Brook R.
Brook R.
Conroe, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
Actually no it doesn't I use baby powder on one of my daughters because she's allergic to zinc that's in the ointments and I've noticed that the baby powder helps so much more then the ointment plus if there diaper rash is bad don't use baby wipes the alcohol in the wipes can burn and irritate the area it's good to use a warm washcloth and damp area.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
2 years, 8 months ago
I have had to use powder with my little as creams made her rashes worse, I didn't find the combination of wipes and powder made the rashes worse.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough , ON
2 years, 9 months ago
I use aveeno diaper rash cream for diaper rash. I've never used baby powder.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
2 years, 11 months ago
I would use a rash cream for diaper rashes and nothing else!
Meia W.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
2 years, 11 months ago
I disagree with all. diaper rash creams never worked for us and my daughter is allergic to all diapers except the more expensive pampers. we use powder every time. only thing that worked.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Rockford, IL
3 years, 4 months ago
Do not use baby power. It can get inside little girls and the baby can breath it in their lungs.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with everyone else with not using baby powder. We use the honest company diaper rash cream or the honest company healing balm with these wipes and always works. Coconut oil is amazing too!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Concord, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
We have never used baby powder and have not had problems with rashes.