Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love these wipes as does my baby's bottom!  As a momma of a baby with sensitive skin, it's extremely important to me that I constantly monitor what I'm putting on my baby's skin.  I've been using Pampers since my baby was born without any issues.  A friend bought me water wipes and we loved them but nothing can compare to the price point on these wipes.  I can almost get two huge boxes of Pampers wipes for what 1 box of water wipes would cost me.  The price, the scent, and the purity of these wipes is beyond compare.