BY PAMPERS #1 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Samantha M.
The best wipes in the market today. I've tried several brands and these are always my favorite for diaper changes. I have another favorite brand that I prefer to use as face wipes as these do tend to cause irritation to my sons face, however when used for his diaper changes no irritations occur. They are sturdy, they don't rip when wiping, and they are not dry, they have the perfect balance of wet to dry to get the job done. I recommend these.
Teela C.
Honolulu
I got a 3 pack of these at Walmart not too long ago. At the same time I bought a different brand of diapers. Well my daughter started smelling SUPER WEIRD like wet towels. I thought maybe the diapers weren’t absorbing well causing moisture to sit on her making her stink. I switch the diapers and she still smelled funky. I had to stop using these wipes they did not work well for her. Not sure why but I’ve never had the problem with any other wipes. & Yes I wash my baby regularly. I thought maybe it was cause she needed a bath so I gave her one. I put on a diaper and she’s good to go..I’m thinking oh cool problem solved! Then I changed her once and use a wipe and the next diaper I go to change she smells weird again. So it was the wipes
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love these wipes as does my baby's bottom!  As a momma of a baby with sensitive skin, it's extremely important to me that I constantly monitor what I'm putting on my baby's skin.  I've been using Pampers since my baby was born without any issues.  A friend bought me water wipes and we loved them but nothing can compare to the price point on these wipes.  I can almost get two huge boxes of Pampers wipes for what 1 box of water wipes would cost me.  The price, the scent, and the purity of these wipes is beyond compare.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Pampers wipes are hands down the best wipes across the board. You are paying a tiny bit more compared to other wipes but its only about a dollar more per wipe package if not less. The pamper wipes are less perfume reaking and more silky and wet then other wipes. They also tend to be a lot more softer and its very hard to tear them. My son has never had an issue when it comes to Pampers.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I got a big box of Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes at my baby shower and I was so happy . I knew I should be good on wipes for a while . After baby was born I used them all times but after first baby diaper rash these wipes make the rash more worst . They irritated my daughter's skin and it was almost impossible to use them . They left such sticky feeling after so I bought water wipes and rash went Way with in a day or so with diaper rash cream involved.. so I stopped using these wipes and switched to water wipes . Then now I'm giving them a try again .. They are nice. But something about the product either it's aloe in there that makes the buttom so sticky .. and I don't like it . But I will use it and see if it changes 😁 not sure if I would recommend them yet. Still trying to like them myself
Jessica s.
Bienville
Love these wipes ! They are soft and don’t irritate my sons bottom! We have used many different wipes but this one is really nice over all can get a bit expensive when the baby’s are little due to having to buy more often but since we have started potty training we love these ! I keep them in his bad just in case the toilet paper in places is very irritating.
Madison J.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ve always been around babies and my family has always chosen huggies. So when I had my daughter I was at first thought going to go with the family choice, then I used pampers and realized wow this stuff is great and it’s reasonably priced. I use sensitive as a precaution since my family is known for skin allergies as a child. So far after 8 months my baby is still good without no rashes or issues. I wouldn’t use another brand. Highly recommended!!
Victoria D.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love and trust pampers and wouldn't even think about putting a different diaper on my baby. However, the wipes annoy me a little bit ONLY because when I pull one out- 5 more come with it and it really annoys me because I feel like I waste 1/4 of the pack of wipes. I wish they would come up with a better way of pulling the wipes out so that only one comes out at a time.
Chelsea S.
Pampers Sensitive wipes and i have a love hate relationship. I love how soft they are, and they’re plenty wet enough to clean a dirty booty or hand or face. But when I go to grab one wipe, fifteen come out attached to it, and I always feel like I’m not getting my money’s worth. I’m forever shoving the wipes back into the plastic package and that’s frustrating!
Lauren S.
I honestly would recommend these wipes just because all babies have sensitive skin. I do feel these are the best wipes for my daughter due to her eczema/ very sensitive skin. It’s not harsh on her at all. They are alcohol free which is amazing because that can be very irritating especially if your baby has a diaper rash. Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
Does using baby powder after wiping with these make diaper rash worse?