BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊6 Answers
Teela C.
Honolulu
I got a 3 pack of these at Walmart not too long ago. At the same time I bought a different brand of diapers. Well my daughter started smelling SUPER WEIRD like wet towels. I thought maybe the diapers weren’t absorbing well causing moisture to sit on her making her stink. I switch the diapers and she still smelled funky. I had to stop using these wipes they did not work well for her. Not sure why but I’ve never had the problem with any other wipes. & Yes I wash my baby regularly. I thought maybe it was cause she needed a bath so I gave her one. I put on a diaper and she’s good to go..I’m thinking oh cool problem solved! Then I changed her once and use a wipe and the next diaper I go to change she smells weird again. So it was the wipes
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love these wipes as does my baby's bottom!  As a momma of a baby with sensitive skin, it's extremely important to me that I constantly monitor what I'm putting on my baby's skin.  I've been using Pampers since my baby was born without any issues.  A friend bought me water wipes and we loved them but nothing can compare to the price point on these wipes.  I can almost get two huge boxes of Pampers wipes for what 1 box of water wipes would cost me.  The price, the scent, and the purity of these wipes is beyond compare.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I got a big box of Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes at my baby shower and I was so happy . I knew I should be good on wipes for a while . After baby was born I used them all times but after first baby diaper rash these wipes make the rash more worst . They irritated my daughter's skin and it was almost impossible to use them . They left such sticky feeling after so I bought water wipes and rash went Way with in a day or so with diaper rash cream involved.. so I stopped using these wipes and switched to water wipes . Then now I'm giving them a try again .. They are nice. But something about the product either it's aloe in there that makes the buttom so sticky .. and I don't like it . But I will use it and see if it changes 😁 not sure if I would recommend them yet. Still trying to like them myself
Madison J.
Chula Vista, CA
I’ve always been around babies and my family has always chosen huggies. So when I had my daughter I was at first thought going to go with the family choice, then I used pampers and realized wow this stuff is great and it’s reasonably priced. I use sensitive as a precaution since my family is known for skin allergies as a child. So far after 8 months my baby is still good without no rashes or issues. I wouldn’t use another brand. Highly recommended!!
Victoria D.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love and trust pampers and wouldn't even think about putting a different diaper on my baby. However, the wipes annoy me a little bit ONLY because when I pull one out- 5 more come with it and it really annoys me because I feel like I waste 1/4 of the pack of wipes. I wish they would come up with a better way of pulling the wipes out so that only one comes out at a time.
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
My son is now 17 months and we have been using these wipes for about 14 months and we love them. He has very sensitive skin and so he cant use just anything so it took me a few months to find something that would work for him. I think they are very much worth buying. I get them at walmart and they come in different sizes (pckgs) so the price varies.
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
I love Pampers in general but the Sensitive wipes are my #1 FAV. My son has very sensitive skin and even the simplist of things will leave him with a rash or breakout. When we started using these I was scared because he was so young and we had tried all we could to find a wipe that worked. He is now 2 and I will not use any other!!
Jessica B.
Great baby wipe that doesn't irritate skin. Large enough wipes to clean more so you're not using as many wipes per diaper change. Only complaint is that when you try to pull out a wipe, the all kind of link together and can be a pain to deal with when changing a wiggly baby (Maybe a packaging issue). Otherwise would purchase again.
Maci P.
Atoka
I love this wipe much better than other brands such as huggies or DG brand or parents choice. It isn't excessively wet, but not too dry either. Perfect for cleaning without smearing poop. Sensitive and soft for babies bottom. Wipe grabs poop and other messes well.. Other wipes we have tried just seemed to smear too much.
Fragrant free, which I love! Does not rip when trying to pull out of container or wipe warmer, like other wipes. Does not flake when wiping. Best wipes I've ever used.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
I have used these for both of my children and been very happy. They are gentle on the skin but are tough enough for bigger #Twos. I prefer the packs with the hard top instead of just the tape closure because the tape always rips and then the wipes dry out. But other than that these are affordable and get the job done
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
Does using baby powder after wiping with these make diaper rash worse?