BY PAMPERS

No matter their skin type, your baby deserves proven skin care. Pampers Sensitive wipes are made with PureCare lotion that helps condition babys skin and is clinically proven mild. Theyre also made with pure water and contain a touch of aloe and chamomile. Sensitive wipes are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume free. Proven care for babys delicate skin. see more...

Pampers Sensitive Wipes with Tub - 768 Ct
  • "since the baby is a newborn i wouldn't know if he or she is sensitive, so these are perfect for a baby shower gift, in my opinion." in 1 review
Lyndee s.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter loves these wipes. Most wipes have too much liquid in them. These have just the right amount of moisture and thickness for all the tough diaper changes
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
I have been using these on my kids since they were born. I wouldn't use anything else. Our entire family has sensitive skin and these wipes are perfect.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
The best wipes out there... hands down. They wipe so smoothly, it is always so easy to clean up a messy diaper. And the price on Amazon is great!!!!!
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
This is our favorite diaper wipes! Super effective at cleaning, never had one tear, and never any issues with our babies' skin!
Lauren H.
We used these wipes when my son was a newborn. They served the purpose well and I was pleased with the quality.
Jocelyn G.
Love these wipes, they are strong and gentle and have a light fresh scent definitely the go to choice for wipes
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
While I love pampers diapers... I cannot stand their wipes. I think they are too thin and almost feel greasy.
Bethany E.
Granite City, IL
I love these wipes. My son has sensitive skin and they didn't irritate him at all. And they clean very well.
kassie o.
Agoura Hills, CA
Love the value pack and they are usually on sale. Best sensitive skin wipe out there hands down
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
I love all pampers products. These wipes are great, they wipe up pretty much anything with out anything left behind like other brands! And of course it is great for babies with sensitive skin. Worked for my little one for 3 years :)