BY PAMPERS

No matter their skin type, your baby deserves proven skin care. Pampers Sensitive wipes are made with PureCare lotion that helps condition babys skin and is clinically proven mild. Theyre also made with pure water and contain a touch of aloe and chamomile. Sensitive wipes are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume free. Proven care for babys delicate skin. see more...

Pampers Sensitive Wipes with Tub - 768 Ct
  • "My husband and I both have sensitive skin so I had a feeling our son would too We have used them wipes since he has been born he is now 17 months and have used nothing but pampers sensitive wipes and diapers." in 1 review
  • "since the baby is a newborn i wouldn't know if he or she is sensitive, so these are perfect for a baby shower gift, in my opinion." in 1 review
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Seymour , WI
I like these wipes especially when my son has a sore bottom. They can be a bit pricey but worth it if your child's bottom hurts as bad as mine did when teething.
Lorena T.
Lorena T.
Greensboro, NC
These are the best wipes ever they don't tear or are rough to use, they also don't have a nasty strong smell. They are very soft and easy to use when wiping. I love these. I first used them when my daughter was born it was a baby shower gift & the box from sams club lasted for 3-4 months & I kept purchasing the same box since.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Youngsville, NC
Just recently had a baby and I didn't want to take a chance with wipe that could break out his skin. So from the very start we bought this brand and loved them. They seem to be around the same price as the other wipes. I would very much recommend them to other parents.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Orlando, FL
To be honest, not my favorite wipes. We buy them and give them to day care because we get a good price for it at a wholesale club. However, when using them at home...they dry up super fast in the wipe warmer. (We have to unplug the warmer when these wipes are in there.) On a positive note, they are very soft. Try Huggies wipes.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
The only wipes I use, I love how soft & smooth glide they are (huggies are so thick & rough eeek) & they never irritate her bum! Every few months i go to costco & pick up this huge box for 20 bucks it seems to last forever!!
Candis C.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
The best wipes out there... hands down. They wipe so smoothly, it is always so easy to clean up a messy diaper. And the price on Amazon is great!!!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
My husband and I both have sensitive skin so I had a feeling our son would too
He has never had a diaper rash or any other skin problems
these wipes don't have a perfume or chemical scent which I love
Emily S.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
This is our favorite diaper wipes! Super effective at cleaning, never had one tear, and never any issues with our babies' skin!
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
I have been using these on my kids since they were born. I wouldn't use anything else. Our entire family has sensitive skin and these wipes are perfect.
Vicky B.
Vicky B.
Ceres, CA
Ive normally a savy shopper and stick with target brand wipes which I like. But I received the pampers brand for my baby shower- they are the softest wipes - easy to use - one wipe takes everything away - very light scent-