BY PAMPERS

No matter their skin type, your baby deserves proven skin care. Pampers Sensitive wipes are made with PureCare lotion that helps condition babys skin and is clinically proven mild. Theyre also made with pure water and contain a touch of aloe and chamomile. Sensitive wipes are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume free. Proven care for babys delicate skin. see more...

Pampers Sensitive Wipes with Tub - 768 Ct
  • "My husband and I both have sensitive skin so I had a feeling our son would too We have used them wipes since he has been born he is now 17 months and have used nothing but pampers sensitive wipes and diapers." in 1 review
  • "since the baby is a newborn i wouldn't know if he or she is sensitive, so these are perfect for a baby shower gift, in my opinion." in 1 review
Lorena T.
Greensboro, NC
These are the best wipes ever they don't tear or are rough to use, they also don't have a nasty strong smell. They are very soft and easy to use when wiping. I love these. I first used them when my daughter was born it was a baby shower gift & the box from sams club lasted for 3-4 months & I kept purchasing the same box since.
Megan D.
Owatonna, MN
I got this as a shower gift and I love them!! The resealable I put in the diaper bag and the refill packs we reserve for home in the nursery. It's an amazing balance that's practical for our family. They don't have a fragrance and are easy on her sensitive skin. :) definitely recommend
Jennifer D.
Orlando, FL
To be honest, not my favorite wipes. We buy them and give them to day care because we get a good price for it at a wholesale club. However, when using them at home...they dry up super fast in the wipe warmer. (We have to unplug the warmer when these wipes are in there.) On a positive note, they are very soft. Try Huggies wipes.
Kristi V.
Seymour , WI
I like these wipes especially when my son has a sore bottom. They can be a bit pricey but worth it if your child's bottom hurts as bad as mine did when teething.
Kristen M.
Allegan, MI
My baby is just like his Momma, sensitive to EVERYTHING. I was so glad that I finally found a brand/type of wipes that not only cleans baby well during diaper changes, but also doesn't irritate his skin!
Vicky B.
Ceres, CA
Ive normally a savy shopper and stick with target brand wipes which I like. But I received the pampers brand for my baby shower- they are the softest wipes - easy to use - one wipe takes everything away - very light scent-
Kelly W.
Boca Raton , FL
I have been using these on my kids since they were born. I wouldn't use anything else. Our entire family has sensitive skin and these wipes are perfect.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
The best wipes out there... hands down. They wipe so smoothly, it is always so easy to clean up a messy diaper. And the price on Amazon is great!!!!!
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
These are the wipes i always get for a gift. since the baby is a newborn i wouldn't know if he or she is sensitive, so these are perfect for a baby shower gift, in my opinion.
Lyndee s.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter loves these wipes. Most wipes have too much liquid in them. These have just the right amount of moisture and thickness for all the tough diaper changes