BY PAMPERS #20 in Children's Bath

Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning The #1 Choice of Hospitals* 2 20% Thicker Than Regular Pampers Wipes Changing your baby can be one of the most loving moments of the day. With Pampers Sensitive wipes unique Softgrip Texture your baby will enjoy less wiping for more gentle cleaning. They are clinically proven mild, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume-free, which helps make changing time even better. Plus, Pampers Sensitive wipes are 20% thicker than our regular wipes. During changing time, give your baby our best gentle clean, Pampers Sensitive wipes. Features Benefits Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning br The unique Softgrip Texture gently cleans more with less wiping. 1 Thick Enough to Handle Changing Time br 20% thicker than other Pampers wipes to help gently clean your baby s skin. 4 Helps Restore Baby s Natural Skin Balance br Hypoallerge see more...

Pampers Sensitive Wipes Travel Pack, 56 ea
  • "And especially good for babies that have sensitive skin since they dont have any fragrances added .. the travel pack is great for diaper bags as well" in 9 reviews
Angelica S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love that these wipes are fragrance free and made for sensitive skin, my daughter has very frail skin. These wipes work fantastic for her the wonky downfall is the packing for them stinks.. every time you go to take one out they don’t come apart, they all stick together. It doesn’t matter if I be the refillable ones or the prepackaged ones they all do it. It’s super frustrating especially when you have a poop covered infant and the wipes won’t come apart! Retails for $2 at Walmart with 56 ct in the package, you get more wipes for the same price in Huggies one and done or natural care unscented & they don’t stick together!
Kayla V.
Derry , PA
These wipe amazing if they remain moist... sometimes by the time you grab the wipe and use it- it’s dried out... I will say it’s also nice to use for hands and face too for emergency spills or sticky fingers. Love the pampers companies as a whole though! Pampers Sensitive Wipes Travel Pack, 56 ea
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
4 Stars because in my opinion, they are way too wet/moist, almost to the point they drip. Other than that, I LOVE these and the gentle texture they have. I take them everywhere with me for quick clean ups and dirty hands. The packaging is the perfect size for my purse, too.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
Mega Parent Expert
These are the only wipes I use! I have been using them for almost 6 years now. My kids have never had any bad reaction to these wipes. They smell great and clean up is easy when you’re using these! I will continue to buy these wipes for years to come!
Michelle H.
Waterford, MI
My baby’s bottom is extremely sensitive so after trial and error with some other wipes. I definitely think these are the best. I would recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin. I usually buy the value pack at Walmart. You can buy them to put in the wipe warmer and you get more per pack but I like the individual packs
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert
I’ve tried so many wipes and these are the best. They’re like $2 more than the other brands, I love the soft scent. They’re gentle yet they clean well without ripping or tearing. Very satisfied with these
Brittany M.
Mega Parent Expert
I like these wipes because they have a textured surface so while you wipe it helps to grab a lot of mess whether it’s from a dirty diaper or food off a child’s face and hands. Only thing I don’t like is I wish they were more on the natural side ingredients wise.
Jade S.
I use these as makeup wipes and also to wipe down my car. Point blank, I love this. So light and soft. Doesn't irritate my skin or tear up my surfaces. Great for cleaning and so cheap and easy to dispose of.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
These wipes are great! The scent is pleasant and the package is convenient for on the go. While this product is pretty straightforward, it is also a must for your diaper bag, purse or stroller!
Case C.
Kirkland, WA
Mega Parent Expert
these work well on my son's behind as he has a very sensitive skin. target usually has this pack 0.50 off so I'll use cartwheel. they are a a bit more dry and than most but work well overall
Bryanna W.
south bend, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Ashley C.
Staten Island , NY
Do these have a perfume odor of are they natural my daughter has sensitive skin
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Does these wipes come in a plastic travel case and if so, what is the max amount of wipes the case holds?
Nancy L.
Is this wipes more on the dry side or moist?
Nancy L.
I have a love and hate relationships with the Pamper Sensitive Wipes. For the good part, the material is sturdy, soft, and stretchable. The bad part is that it is too moist, and some how it seems to leave the skin sort of slimy at first. But the slimmyness will go away. Since the wipes are too moist, it will take awhile for my baby to dry up before I can diaper him.