BY PAMPERS #18 in Children's Bath

Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning The #1 Choice of Hospitals* 2 20% Thicker Than Regular Pampers Wipes Changing your baby can be one of the most loving moments of the day. With Pampers Sensitive wipes unique Softgrip Texture your baby will enjoy less wiping for more gentle cleaning. They are clinically proven mild, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume-free, which helps make changing time even better. Plus, Pampers Sensitive wipes are 20% thicker than our regular wipes. During changing time, give your baby our best gentle clean, Pampers Sensitive wipes. Features Benefits Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning br The unique Softgrip Texture gently cleans more with less wiping. 1 Thick Enough to Handle Changing Time br 20% thicker than other Pampers wipes to help gently clean your baby s skin. 4 Helps Restore Baby s Natural Skin Balance br Hypoallerge see more...

• Is this wipes more on the dry side or moist? 1 Answers
  • I have a love and hate relationships with the Pam...Be the first to answer!
  • Does these wipes come in a plastic travel case and if so, what is t...3 Answers
Pampers Sensitive Wipes Travel Pack, 56 ea
  • "And especially good for babies that have sensitive skin since they dont have any fragrances added .. the travel pack is great for diaper bags as well" in 9 reviews
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
I love these wipes! They are so soft and work great on my baby's sensitive skin. She would get rashes with other brands, so this is the only brand I like to use. The price is great, and the packaging is awesome. I love how easily they'll go into my diaper bag without taking up too much space. My baby also loves playing with the package and hearing the crinkly sound. Also, the designs on these are SO cute that I almost don't want to use some of them.
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love these wipes. They are always wet and never dried out. They are the only wipes that don't worsen my daughters diaper rash. I get them in packs on 9 for around $15 which is a great price. Each pack lasts about a week. Huggies wipes always tend to be really dry and rough but these are so soft! I will always buy this brand for wipes.
Kobi R.
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I try to stock up on these when I can! I've tried other brands of wipes and complain every time . Pamper wipes are the only ones I will use. Me and my baby are both happy with them and only them! They get everything and anything. The best part is they don't leave bits or tear apart easily. Only wipes I will ever use!
Mrs J.
Mrs J.
The only brand of wipes that i have ever used on my daughter since birth and i still use them when she has a lil oops ...she is 2years old now and still getting into the whole potty training scenario..they are so good i also use them on my face as a makeup remover ...they leave my face feeling so soft
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert
This is great for anyone with sensitive skin. It exceeded all my expectations. I've used these wipes with all my children. I love that this product is great for so many different things. Besides using for my babies I've also used this to take off my makeup and get stains out! Definite must try!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
From the beginning the Pampers Sensitive wipes have been our wipe of choice for our daughter. Her skin is extra sensitive and a few trial packs of other wipes quickly brought us back to these. We find them to be cost effecient, buying in bulk, using coupons and loving the Rewards program!
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
These wipes are by far my favorite! My son has sensitive skin and they have never irritated his bottom. They are so soft and I love using them to remove my make-up too! I would recommend these if your baby's skin is sensitive, heck I would buy them even if he didn't! We love pampers!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Mega Parent Expert
Pampers Sensitive wipes are the only ones we use on our toddler. We tried other brands and each time it resulted in diaper rash. These are affordable, effective and dependable. We buy regularly, will continue to buy and recommend to all moms and dads everywhere.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
My son has always had sensitive skin and these are perfect. No irritation or redness. Smell great and are a great price. Use them for al the dirty work from when he was born and even now that he's a toddler. They get the job done with 1 wipe
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Rainelle, WV
My children both have extremely sensitive skin. It has been difficult finding a wipe that doesn't irritate their skin. These wipes ARE the only ones i will ever purchase for my babies. I love love love them. No rashes or irritation.
Bryanna W.
Bryanna W.
South Bend, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Staten island , NY
Do these have a perfume odor of are they natural my daughter has sensitive skin
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Summerside, Prince edward island
Does these wipes come in a plastic travel case and if so, what is the max amount of wipes the case holds?
Nancy L.
Is this wipes more on the dry side or moist?
Nancy L.
I have a love and hate relationships with the Pamper Sensitive Wipes. For the good part, the material is sturdy, soft, and stretchable. The bad part is that it is too moist, and some how it seems to leave the skin sort of slimy at first. But the slimmyness will go away. Since the wipes are too moist, it will take awhile for my baby to dry up before I can diaper him.