Pampers Sensitive Wipes Pop-Top Packs -  392 CT uploaded by Stephanie D.
Pampers Sensitive Wipes Pop-Top Packs -  392 CT

Pampers Sensitive Wipes Pop-Top Packs - 392 CT

BY PAMPERS

Pampers Sensitive™ Wipes Pop-Top Packs™.

7 packs.

Pampers Best Gentle Clean™.

Perfume free.

Softgrip Texture™.

392 wipes. see more...

Pampers Sensitive Wipes Pop-Top Packs -  392 CT
Pampers Sensitive Wipes Pop-Top Packs - 392 CT
Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
These Pampers pop top Sensitive wipes are a great value. You get 7 pop top packs equaling a total of 392 wipes. The senstive wipes work great for my sons sensitive skin. The wipes are not to thick or too thin. They don't fall apart. I also use these to take off my make up & they take it off effortlessly. I love these & I highly recommend.
Hannah W.
Hahnville, LA
The ONLY wipes I ever use! My daughter will get a rash within minutes of using other brands! So I stick with these because I know they work. They seem to have no scent which may be what prevents the nasty rashes from other brands. My daughter is comfortable which makes this mama happy!
Eden B.
Saint Thomas
We use these wipes most often they are cheaper and scent free. We have never had an bad reactions to them like some of the others but every baby is different.
Karen S.
These are my favorite wipes. I like buying them in bulk because it makes my life easier.
This box includes seven packs of wipes.