BY PAMPERS #12 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

susan t.
Ocala , FL
I purchased these for a baby shower. What a good idea and they are nice smelling and easy to store
Kaylee M.
I absolutely love these wipes! I use them for my daughter! They're very nice and affordable:)
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
These wipes made my son break out in a rash on his bottom. They are scented and bleached.
Maryfer G.
San Diego, CA
I thing this is amazing product for care baby skin and is veru soft for the baby's
Sally S.
Cairo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
"I have tried lots of wipes and I love these the best! They are moist enough that they glide right over baby bottoms and they don't leave behind any left over residue. They work wonderfully without being too wet. They are thin and soft but don't rip apart when you wipe. They work well for my son sensitive skin. I highly recommend these baby wipes for all moms. They're the best.
Diana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Pampers are the best for my kids and for me. They never irritated his bottom, legs, or private area. I did not notice any scent at all. I needed to use 1 or 2 sheets to effectively wipe him. I would buy allways this baby wipes because I like having them on hand, I don't like running out. I like having them in the cars, diaper bag, in both bathrooms, and around the house (living room, kitchen). They also hold up just as well in the package but also outside the package and placed in your diaper wipe warmer. Adults can use these as well. I would recommend them!
Rosilay M. A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Estas son las únicas toallitas que usaré en mi hijo. ¡Tan suave!
Sólo un fin de semana basto en la casa de las abuelas con otra marca de toallitas y poco uno consiguió una erupción de pañales. Suavidad y fórmula sensible, estas son las mejores.
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
 I love this Baby Wipes. It is not drying as other brands I've tried, it's soothing when wiping and cleans well. One to two wipes usually does the job. I mean of course, if you dealing with an exploded poopy diaper you will need a couple of more wipes. Hehe. But overall these wipes work very well for all skin types and will leave your baby feeling clean and fresh. You won't find yourself going through the pack as fast as other brands.
Georgie A.
London
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use Pampers baby dry for my son there definitely the best nappies I have ever put on him he has never had a nappie rash or leaked through the nappie I can’t recommend these enough
Billy-jo A.
luton, bedfordshire
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use these wipes daily with the baby , not bad price can get from super market, soft on skin still wet when taken out of packet. Can come single or multi pack can be used for any thing .
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.