BY PAMPERS #19 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I love pampers diapers but, I have never tried their wipes at all. I will have to try them sometime when i get more wipes.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Best wipes out there. They smell fresh and work well on messes. The three pack also ensures you have them for a while.
Danielle L.
Radcliff, KY
Pampers wipes are amazing and the sensitive ones are even better! I don't leave home without my wipes and travel pack!
Beth B.
Watkins , Co
These wipes worked well for travel they didn't have an over powering smell and they didn't rip easy. I would buy again.
Rebecca D.
I've always used the sensitive wipes for my little one who has sensitive skin. It has always been gentle on his bum!
Jennifer H.
I highly recommend sensitive wipes to anyone. They're extremely soft and thick, perfect for a baby or anyone else.
Heather b.
Bristol, TN
These are the only wipes my daughters skin will tolerate . we wouldn't know what to do without them! Thank you!
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I probably buy these every time I go to the store! My girls are super sensitive so this product is a must!
andresa h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very convenient especially on the go. Started to use these on my baby since huggies brand gave her a rash.
Megan B.
Aptos, CA
These are the only wipes that don't cause my sons eczema to flare up. Travel case is easily refilled also
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.