BY PAMPERS #12 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Angela A.
Jersey City
Mega recomendadas .. Lo mejor para la limpieza delicada del bebe, con aroma fresco y su suave tela diseñada para la piel delicada del bebe.
Deliah H.
56954 Whitewood Drive Whitesboro, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are great. They are very thick and very gentle on babies bottom. They also don’t ripe or tear while whipping babies bottom.
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
I love how soft these wipes are, however, they don't seem very moist half of the time, and the travel packs seem to dry out quickly.
Megan S.
Lexington, NE
Perfect for on the go!! they are just right for your diaper bag and not bulky!! Great pricing. Not rough on my babies rearend !
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love These! Better then Huggies. They aren't thick nor to thin you can buy these in babies r us, cvs,Walgreens ,food4less .
Christine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've only used pampers sensitive wipes and they work great. the case is also slim enough to slip into the diaper bag easily.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I love pampers diapers but, I have never tried their wipes at all. I will have to try them sometime when i get more wipes.
Beth B.
Watkins , Co
These wipes worked well for travel they didn't have an over powering smell and they didn't rip easy. I would buy again.
Danielle L.
Radcliff, KY
Pampers wipes are amazing and the sensitive ones are even better! I don't leave home without my wipes and travel pack!
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Best wipes out there. They smell fresh and work well on messes. The three pack also ensures you have them for a while.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.