BY PAMPERS #19 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Maggie C.
I love these wipes. I used them on my son since he was born. Other wipes would leave him with a rash but I can use these hands, legs and butt!
Danielle G.
Mt Zion, IL
A great brand! Always withstands whatever I am trying to clean. Doesn't rip or shred like some brands. Gentle on my daughters sensitive skin.
Amanda G.
Love them!! You just grab a pack and go. You don't have to worry about refilling the box when your in a hurry. Plus the wipes are excellent.
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
We have used nothing but Pampers Sensitive Wipes on our daughter. They have a pleasant scent and they are gentle on baby's sensitive skin.
Angela A.
Jersey City
Mega recomendadas .. Lo mejor para la limpieza delicada del bebe, con aroma fresco y su suave tela diseñada para la piel delicada del bebe.
Deliah H.
56954 Whitewood Drive Whitesboro, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These wipes are great. They are very thick and very gentle on babies bottom. They also don’t ripe or tear while whipping babies bottom.
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
I love how soft these wipes are, however, they don't seem very moist half of the time, and the travel packs seem to dry out quickly.
Megan S.
Lexington, NE
Perfect for on the go!! they are just right for your diaper bag and not bulky!! Great pricing. Not rough on my babies rearend !
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love These! Better then Huggies. They aren't thick nor to thin you can buy these in babies r us, cvs,Walgreens ,food4less .
Christine S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've only used pampers sensitive wipes and they work great. the case is also slim enough to slip into the diaper bag easily.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.