BY PAMPERS #12 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Sarah H.
Corapeake, NC
These are the one thing that my family continued to use even after us kiddos grew up. There great for cleaning up your bum. When your kids had an accident
Chandra M.
The lids to these wipes are horrible. I have had three kids to pop apart and I am unable to clasp them shut. I have to keep putting them in ziplock bags.
Jenna H.
Love the travel packs. I like the baby fresh scent more than the scent of the sensitive wipes. Love the thickness of the wipes! Pampers are my favorite!!
Amanda K.
Kansas City, MO
I love pampers wipes! I like their 3 pack it fit so nicely in my sons diaper bag! My mom liked that the packages weren't purple or girly colored too.
Brianna m.
I don't have any kids of my own but I do have 2 nieces that frequently stay with me, and these are the wipes we use. Very good. Definitely recommend
Ashley  R.
Bridgeport, CT
This is so good and handy I love it. This product is so good when your on the move with your children and the sensitivity is great for the baby
Maggie C.
I love these wipes. I used them on my son since he was born. Other wipes would leave him with a rash but I can use these hands, legs and butt!
Amanda G.
Love them!! You just grab a pack and go. You don't have to worry about refilling the box when your in a hurry. Plus the wipes are excellent.
Danielle G.
Mt Zion, IL
A great brand! Always withstands whatever I am trying to clean. Doesn't rip or shred like some brands. Gentle on my daughters sensitive skin.
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
We have used nothing but Pampers Sensitive Wipes on our daughter. They have a pleasant scent and they are gentle on baby's sensitive skin.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.