BY PAMPERS #12 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
I wish I could give these a higher rating but they don't deserve it. They work great, BUT they dry out extremely fast no matter what type of container I put them in. If it wasn't for that they would get a five.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
Love the Pampers Sensitive wipes. They are unscented, so they are perfect for wiping hands, faces and bottoms. They are also made with all natural ingredients, so they are perfect for sensitive skin. The Pop-Tops are also super easy to use and perfect for travel.
Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
I love that they are made for sensitive skin. They are soft and have a good scent my only complaint is that they are very think and I have to use like a handful to get my babies clean.
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
The pampers sensitive wipes are my favorite. My daughter has issues with diaper rash and these don't seem to bother her. They're always perfectly moist and don't tear.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I use nothing but Pampers sensitive wipes, they are the softest, sturdiest, safest wipes out there and I can pick them up on sale. Love how gentle they are on baby.
Andi S.
Logan, OH
Absolutely love these! Worked best for my first born! She has very sensitive skin and everything broke her out seem like. We decided to try these out and never had a problem again!
Tori C.
I have said this before and ill say it again! Love these wipes! But the travel packs fit great in the diaper bag and make it easy for us to use them anywhere.
Monica B.
I love these wipes for my baby especially since there in a travel pop up container. It's just really easy to throw in your bag on the go. This all I purchase .
Whitney B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the wipes we have purchased since my baby was born and they work great on her sensitive skin. I like that they dont have a strong scent as well.
Shekima T.
Looking back at this product very good wipes used to Wipeout baby and keep the baby clean I would recommend this time two new Parents and parents on the go
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.