BY PAMPERS #19 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Elisabeth M.
Stroudsburg , PA
I am well beyond the years of diapering. But when my children were newborns I used Pamper products. The Sensitive wipes are great because it holds less cleaning agents, but with all wipes, watch out with use on broken skin (diaper rashes, small cuts, etc). The travel case this product comes in is awesome! Keeping a pack in your car, diaper bag, pocket book or even desk comes in very handy.
Emily R.
by far my favorite brand for wipes! I used to be a diehard huggies wipes fan but nope... not anymore. tried these and never went back. they are very smooth to the touch for the perfect glide and just 1 wipe goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this over and over again
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
These wipes are a life saver for my little one with extremely sensitive skin. This is the only kind of wipes I can use on him anything else (even other Pampers) will give him a rash. They stay moist and hold up for all the messes made by little ones. I do recommend these
Jessica S.
I'm just not fond of pampers baby wipes. I've tried 3 different kinds and all three disappointed me. They don't hold up that well and they leave a gross filmy residue on my daughters tush. I know other people swear by them, they are just not right for us.
Hannah H.
Steele, AL
Pampers are only wipes that I buy. They are my favorite mainly because they have never left my babies red and/or irritated. The are perfectly moist. I like the travel packs better before I do not have to worry about putting them in a container. I just open and go! They have definitely lived up to my standards!
Georgia G.
Pampers sensitive are my all time favorite wipes. The scent is so gentle and so are the wipes. I love the feel. They are soft enough to even used to remove makeup. I'm not afraid to clean my son's sticky face with these wipes as they are so gentle. I trust these wipes and recommend them.
ASHLEY V.
I love the packaging of these wipes. So easy! They are pretty affordable where ever you go. They are comparable to the huggies which I love as well! I do prefer pampers diapers tho. Great product overall!
Jalayna H.
Flint, MI
So far these are my favorite wipes. They are very soft, but thick enough to clean surfaces and not rip. They do not dry out quickly. I recommend the entire pamper sensitive line.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best wipes I have ever used! I always used off brands because I was afraid that i wouldn't get my moneys worth. Pamper wipes have definitely been my number one buy in wipes since the first use of the wipe. I'm glad i finally talked myself into buying these wipes!
Rachel W.
These are the only wipes that my babies with sensitive skin can tolerate. Truly sensitive and fragrance free. I am happy to pay a little extra for the great quality of these wipes.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.