BY PAMPERS #12 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Favorite wipes. Unscented, thick and wet enough. But I will say they could come out more efficiently. If I get one I get a thousand more! Good price and I tend to buy in bulk from Amazon via subscribe and save
Megan H.
Steelville, MO
Loving buying these for everything I keep one in my car one in my purse and one in the diaper they are easy to travel with and are my favorite brand I always buy them I recommend trying them completely
Courtney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack is the way to go if you want to get the most bang for your buck! This pack saves me a great deal of money considering how often I seem to have to purchase wipes. At their price point, it would be senseless to buy a single pack over this pack.

As for the wipes themselves, they are my (and my sons) absolute favorite! They stay moist when stored properly and are very good for children with sensitive skin. They don't really have a fragrance, but I tend to go for non-fragrance when it comes to wipes anyway.

They are durable and one little wipe goes a long way when using it correctly. I love these wipes and I love Pampers brand!
Leila E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is t great about pampers? The best wipes and diapers ever. Expensive too!!! I can hardly pay that much! So as much as I love pampers I stick to cheaper brand.
Stacy D.
Williston, SC
My middle daughter at 10 has chronic bladder problems and UTI's. One of the best things we have found for her during an episode is to wipe with baby wipes. Pampers Sensitive are scent free and perfume free. This a plus because then there is not any extra chemicals to irritate her private. They are strong yet gentle at the same time. We love them!
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
I use these wipes sometimes and they are really good! The only problem to me is the price and how much is in each pack. You can get bigger packs for much cheaper in other brands. But Pampers has a reward program so thats a plus for choosing them. These wipes are good, but other brands are just a s good.
Elisabeth M.
Stroudsburg , PA
I am well beyond the years of diapering. But when my children were newborns I used Pamper products. The Sensitive wipes are great because it holds less cleaning agents, but with all wipes, watch out with use on broken skin (diaper rashes, small cuts, etc). The travel case this product comes in is awesome! Keeping a pack in your car, diaper bag, pocket book or even desk comes in very handy.
Emily R.
by far my favorite brand for wipes! I used to be a diehard huggies wipes fan but nope... not anymore. tried these and never went back. they are very smooth to the touch for the perfect glide and just 1 wipe goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this over and over again
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
These wipes are a life saver for my little one with extremely sensitive skin. This is the only kind of wipes I can use on him anything else (even other Pampers) will give him a rash. They stay moist and hold up for all the messes made by little ones. I do recommend these
Jessica S.
I'm just not fond of pampers baby wipes. I've tried 3 different kinds and all three disappointed me. They don't hold up that well and they leave a gross filmy residue on my daughters tush. I know other people swear by them, they are just not right for us.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.