BY PAMPERS #12 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Carissa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are amazing. I love that they're unscented and don't leave a rash on my sons sensitive skin. If I use ones with fragrance he will eat a rash and there is no issue with these. I also love that they're sold with easy to go travel ones and refills for canisters. I always have some in my purse incase and because there so gentle I use them as face wipes for my son when needed with no issues. Would definitely recommend
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like these rip easily. That is my only complaint. I like that these are very soft and I enjoy the smell to these. I like buying the 3 pack because they last longer. I buy these for myself and or for presents to include for baby showers.
Alexis S.
Glasgow
I absolutely love anything Pampers. Wipes and diapers. They're not super expensive and their products really get the job done and I've used all the other brands. Nothing holds up to Pampers. They may not be the cheapest but they are definitely the best. I refuse to use anything else. Not to mention, their rewards program is pretty cool too.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These wipes I use my daughter the first three months of life since we all know that the skin of babies is super sensitive and it has no smell and the best thing is that it is proven that it is hypoallergenic. For those girls who are pregnant or those mothers whose children are sensitive skins do not think they have a better option than this.
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Pampers wipes are the best, hands down. I usually wait for a good sale before I buy these wipes. Pampers are soft and strong and I have never had issues with irritation after 3 kids. Plus the papers rewards program is great if you save up.
Katheryn P.
Lafayette
I love using these wipes. These are the ones that I love to use the most for my kids. They are soft and gentle. They are durable and they don't fall apart when wiping. These I would definitely recommend for the mother-to-be(s). I've been using them for both of my children. I love pampers.
s p.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i love pampers but this wasn't what i was expecting- the wipes are very thin and almost transparent. They worked when I'm wiping down a wet diaper but when its a dirty diaper i need to use a lot
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have bought these with all of my kids.... no smell and doesnt hurt their sensitive skin... i am a mom of 4. (5, 3, and 1 year old twins) they all have never had a problem with pampers..
Mariyah T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son doesn't have sensitive skin, but these are still the softest/most gentle wipes we've found. We can pick them up at the local grocery for an affordable price. I would definitely recommend these to new parents over any other brand we've tried.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
When my baby was born, these wipes were the ones I used since they are for sensitive skin and have no fragrance, if in the future I have another baby I would buy again, I recommend to all pregnant women who want the best for their children.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.