BY PAMPERS #20 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got these as a baby shower gift. They were pretty thin and very wet, but worked just fine. We didn't run into any major issues but I prefer wipes with more of a barrier between my hands and the baby poop lol
Winter đź‘˝.
Beaver Dam
These are the best wipes I found for my son. He has very sensitive skin and these are soft but still very strong, they don't rip or tear like any other softer wipes I have tried.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
THESE WIPES ARE SO SOFT! AND THEY WONT IRRITATE YOUR BABIES BEHIND. THEY ARE BETTER THEN THE ONE AND DONE, AND THEY ARE WORTH THE EXTRA 30 CENTS YOU HAVE TO PAY
Sonia B.
SANTA MARIA, CA
By far the favorite wipes i have used. Im a 1st time mommy and tried about 5 other brand named wipes and these are my favorite. Super soft for babys bottom and dont smell like chemical product
Carissa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are amazing. I love that they're unscented and don't leave a rash on my sons sensitive skin. If I use ones with fragrance he will eat a rash and there is no issue with these. I also love that they're sold with easy to go travel ones and refills for canisters. I always have some in my purse incase and because there so gentle I use them as face wipes for my son when needed with no issues. Would definitely recommend
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like these rip easily. That is my only complaint. I like that these are very soft and I enjoy the smell to these. I like buying the 3 pack because they last longer. I buy these for myself and or for presents to include for baby showers.
Alexis S.
Glasgow
I absolutely love anything Pampers. Wipes and diapers. They're not super expensive and their products really get the job done and I've used all the other brands. Nothing holds up to Pampers. They may not be the cheapest but they are definitely the best. I refuse to use anything else. Not to mention, their rewards program is pretty cool too.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These wipes I use my daughter the first three months of life since we all know that the skin of babies is super sensitive and it has no smell and the best thing is that it is proven that it is hypoallergenic. For those girls who are pregnant or those mothers whose children are sensitive skins do not think they have a better option than this.
Allie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Pampers wipes are the best, hands down. I usually wait for a good sale before I buy these wipes. Pampers are soft and strong and I have never had issues with irritation after 3 kids. Plus the papers rewards program is great if you save up.
Katheryn P.
Lafayette
I love using these wipes. These are the ones that I love to use the most for my kids. They are soft and gentle. They are durable and they don't fall apart when wiping. These I would definitely recommend for the mother-to-be(s). I've been using them for both of my children. I love pampers.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.