BY PAMPERS #18 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Mommy1St
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best.Wipes.Ever. These are the only wipes that did not cause skin irritation on our little one. They are a great size, durable and gentle. I love the travel packs bc they close easily and can be tossed in the car, a diaper bag or left where ever they land and always stay fresh and moist. Our vet even suggested we use them to clean our elderly dog who is having urinary/vaginal issues.
Amber E.
Greenville, WI
These are the only wipes my 10 month old has used since birth. They are soft and non scented, which definitely met my expectations for her sensitive skin. They are a bit pricey, but I would recommend!
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My FAVORITE wipes by far. They are so unbelievably soft and work great on sensitive skin. I haven’t found a wipe that compares! Definitely a must have for every mom who has a baby with sensitive skin.
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
This baby wipes is what my son cant live without because the touch is very soft and it doesnt harm his bottom. I always recommend it to new moms. I am a new mom and I love being a mom because moms does the best for their own kids.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recently switched to the sensitive line and I love it. It’s fragrance free and doesn’t burn my son whenever he has a diaper rash. They are the same price as the other pamper wipes.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would expect wipes from Pampers to be much better but my niece uses these wipes and always has a diaper rash. Her pediatrician says it's normal but when she is with me I use another brand and she does so much better. Using these wipes with the diaper rash even small makes her cry.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a big fan of Pampers baby wipes. They rip so easily and it just doesn't do its job like its suppose too. Also it seems like you have to use more than what actually is needed in the situation because they don't adsorb anything. I would not recommend these!
Morgan C.
The Woodlands, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are my family’s absolute favorites. They clean really well, have a good texture, and they don’t break apart. They’re also very moist (I know; I hate that word, too). We tried Honest Co and Huggies and neither compared to these.
Anna H.
Norfolk, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this in order to have a set of wipes in my bedroom, the nursery and my diaper bag which was super helpful. Very gentle on my little ones sensitive behind although the wipes have a strange chemically smell to them.
Hannah O.
South point , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these wipes. They are very gentle in my son. They are also a great price. The only problem i seem to have with them is they aren’t wet enough and it takes a couple extra wipes to get the job done.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.