BY PAMPERS #12 in Baby Wipes

Clinically proven mild, Pampers Sensitive Wipes help restore babies? natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time. They?re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. see more...

Mommy1St
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best.Wipes.Ever. These are the only wipes that did not cause skin irritation on our little one. They are a great size, durable and gentle. I love the travel packs bc they close easily and can be tossed in the car, a diaper bag or left where ever they land and always stay fresh and moist. Our vet even suggested we use them to clean our elderly dog who is having urinary/vaginal issues.
Amber N.
Greenville, WI
These are the only wipes my 10 month old has used since birth. They are soft and non scented, which definitely met my expectations for her sensitive skin. They are a bit pricey, but I would recommend!
Hannah O.
Southgate , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My FAVORITE wipes by far. They are so unbelievably soft and work great on sensitive skin. I haven’t found a wipe that compares! Definitely a must have for every mom who has a baby with sensitive skin.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
THESE WIPES ARE SO SOFT! AND THEY WONT IRRITATE YOUR BABIES BEHIND. THEY ARE BETTER THEN THE ONE AND DONE, AND THEY ARE WORTH THE EXTRA 30 CENTS YOU HAVE TO PAY
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would expect wipes from Pampers to be much better but my niece uses these wipes and always has a diaper rash. Her pediatrician says it's normal but when she is with me I use another brand and she does so much better. Using these wipes with the diaper rash even small makes her cry.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
Not a big fan of Pampers baby wipes. They rip so easily and it just doesn't do its job like its suppose too. Also it seems like you have to use more than what actually is needed in the situation because they don't adsorb anything. I would not recommend these!
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BY FAR THE BEST WIPES IVE TRIED. my baby gets irritated easily and this helps her. The travel wipes is so easy to carry around and has a good amount of wipes. Also so so so so soft!! I use these wipes for everything
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got these as a baby shower gift. They were pretty thin and very wet, but worked just fine. We didn't run into any major issues but I prefer wipes with more of a barrier between my hands and the baby poop lol
Moody R.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sons skin is delicate so these are the only type of baby wipes i use. I use coupons so price isnt an issue... My sons bottom doesnt get rashes like other wipes would cause him tooo
Sonia B.
SANTA MARIA, CA
By far the favorite wipes i have used. Im a 1st time mommy and tried about 5 other brand named wipes and these are my favorite. Super soft for babys bottom and dont smell like chemical product
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Are these thick or thin?
Joanne H.