Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack, 168 ea uploaded by Angela S.Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack, 168 ea uploaded by Tara H.

BY PAMPERS

Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning The #1 Choice of Hospitals* 2 20% Thicker Than Regular Pampers Wipes Changing your baby can be one of the most loving moments of the day. With Pampers Sensitive wipes unique Softgrip Texture your baby will enjoy less wiping for more gentle cleaning. They are clinically proven mild, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume-free, which helps make changing time even better. Plus, Pampers Sensitive wipes are 20% thicker than our regular wipes. During changing time, give your baby our best gentle clean, Pampers Sensitive wipes. Features Benefits Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning br The unique Softgrip Texture gently cleans more with less wiping. 1 Thick Enough to Handle Changing Time br 20% thicker than other Pampers wipes to help gently clean your baby s skin. 4 Helps Restore Baby s Natural Skin Balance br Hypoallerge see more...

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean almost ever...4 Answers
Trista T.
Acworth, GA
We use these and love them. So easy on the baby for her sensitive skin I don't worry about them giving her a rash or having an allergic reaction to the sent. Love to use these.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
My favorite wipes out there. Perfect for babies and their sensitive skin.. I use this even know my daughter is 3 already. Very good smell too!!
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
I am honestly not very impressed with these wipes. They are almost slippery, making them hard to grip. They are not very durable either.
Samantha H.
We love anything pampers! However I think that if the wipes were textured rather than just soft they would be more effective!
Tami A.
Good wipes, I like the feel of them, the thickness is okay, the size of the pack is great for the diaper bag. Good value
Kate S.
Like this wipes, but cost was not conducive to wholesale option. Would purchase again if price was better.
Beth C.
Pampers sensitive are amazing! We use them a million times a day (or at least that's what it feels like) and have no issues.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Love these wipes always please my son smelling so amazing and clean also never leave a bad odor my son never has rashes and they always work well love these even use them for hands and body
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
These are the best wipes that I have used on my little one! They don't really have a smell, super soft and they don't give my little one a sore bum! These typically are the only ones I like to use!
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
These wipea are super moist and do not dry out as quickly as other wipes I have tried, the formula is perfect for my son who has really sensitive skin
Tara H.
Coconut Creek , FL
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean almost everything?