Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack, 168 ea uploaded by Angela S.Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack, 168 ea uploaded by Tara H.

BY PAMPERS

Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning The #1 Choice of Hospitals* 2 20% Thicker Than Regular Pampers Wipes Changing your baby can be one of the most loving moments of the day. With Pampers Sensitive wipes unique Softgrip Texture your baby will enjoy less wiping for more gentle cleaning. They are clinically proven mild, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume-free, which helps make changing time even better. Plus, Pampers Sensitive wipes are 20% thicker than our regular wipes. During changing time, give your baby our best gentle clean, Pampers Sensitive wipes. Features Benefits Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning br The unique Softgrip Texture gently cleans more with less wiping. 1 Thick Enough to Handle Changing Time br 20% thicker than other Pampers wipes to help gently clean your baby s skin. 4 Helps Restore Baby s Natural Skin Balance br Hypoallerge see more...

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean almost ever...5 Answers
Karen S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these Pampers Sensitive wipes. This pack of three is perfect. My son hasn't had a negative reaction to them and we've used them for a while. They are moist enough to do the job.
Holden W.
Mega Parent Expert
These are the best baby wipes I have found so far. They are very gentle while getting the job done. They’re not the cheapest but you really get amazing quality for what you pay for. I recommend them to other people.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek , FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have three kids and I have used pampers wipes for each of them. I use the sensitive formula because it's gentle on their skin. I have been buying them from Walmart because they have the best price for them. I also use them for everything; wiping hands or noses too!
Dee H.
Honolulu, HI
Mega Parent Expert
Very soft wipes! That's what I love most about it. My daughters skin is very sensitive especially she's a newborn so these wipes don't cause any redness when wiping. I definitely would recommend his product to parents!
Christina G.
These are the only travel wipes we have used from newborn through toddler stage. They are conveniently packaged for on the go and perfect for the diaper bag. Also, they are the ONLY wipes that do not bother my extremely sensitive little one's bum. I love Pampers and these are the wipes I recommend to all parents!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I really like these wipes. They are for sensitive skin so everyone in the house uses them! I like getting multi packs because they are so affordable and I can pop a pack in my purse when we take my little guy out somewhere.
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
I am honestly not very impressed with these wipes. They are almost slippery, making them hard to grip. They are not very durable either.
Trista T.
Acworth, GA
We use these and love them. So easy on the baby for her sensitive skin I don't worry about them giving her a rash or having an allergic reaction to the sent. Love to use these.
Kate S.
Like this wipes, but cost was not conducive to wholesale option. Would purchase again if price was better.
Samantha H.
We love anything pampers! However I think that if the wipes were textured rather than just soft they would be more effective!
Tara H.
Coconut Creek , FL
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean almost everything?