Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack, 168 ea uploaded by Angela S.

BY PAMPERS

Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning The #1 Choice of Hospitals* 2 20% Thicker Than Regular Pampers Wipes Changing your baby can be one of the most loving moments of the day. With Pampers Sensitive wipes unique Softgrip Texture your baby will enjoy less wiping for more gentle cleaning. They are clinically proven mild, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume-free, which helps make changing time even better. Plus, Pampers Sensitive wipes are 20% thicker than our regular wipes. During changing time, give your baby our best gentle clean, Pampers Sensitive wipes. Features Benefits Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning br The unique Softgrip Texture gently cleans more with less wiping. 1 Thick Enough to Handle Changing Time br 20% thicker than other Pampers wipes to help gently clean your baby s skin. 4 Helps Restore Baby s Natural Skin Balance br Hypoallerge see more...

Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
I am personally not a fan of pampers wipes in general. If I had to use any of their wipes I'd probably choose these. I like the 3 easy to use travel packs and the sensitive formula means works for any baby and for body face too. However, as I initially stated, I find pampers wipes to be very thin and cheap feeling. I am not really a fan of the texture and I do not feel that they get any points at all in the absorption department.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I honestly prefer huggies brand over pampers but we used this brand for a few times .it is decent but huggie is my fav brand even for makeup removeal when was on vacation
Christina G.
Christina G.
These are the only travel wipes we have used from newborn through toddler stage. They are conveniently packaged for on the go and perfect for the diaper bag. Also, they are the ONLY wipes that do not bother my extremely sensitive little one's bum. I love Pampers and these are the wipes I recommend to all parents!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I really like these wipes. They are for sensitive skin so everyone in the house uses them! I like getting multi packs because they are so affordable and I can pop a pack in my purse when we take my little guy out somewhere.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
We love anything pampers! However I think that if the wipes were textured rather than just soft they would be more effective!
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Love these wipes always please my son smelling so amazing and clean also never leave a bad odor my son never has rashes and they always work well love these even use them for hands and body
Natalie b.
Natalie b.
These wipes are really moist and do a great job of cleaning up after your little one. However, sometimes they can be a little too saturated and almost begin to foam like a hand soap and that I did not like.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Pampers sensitive are amazing! We use them a million times a day (or at least that's what it feels like) and have no issues.
Trista T.
Trista T.
Acworth, GA
We use these and love them. So easy on the baby for her sensitive skin I don't worry about them giving her a rash or having an allergic reaction to the sent. Love to use these.
Yeraldi G.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
My favorite wipes out there. Perfect for babies and their sensitive skin.. I use this even know my daughter is 3 already. Very good smell too!!