Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack, 168 ea uploaded by Angela S.Pampers Sensitive Wipes 3x Travel Pack, 168 ea uploaded by Tara H.

BY PAMPERS

Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning The #1 Choice of Hospitals* 2 20% Thicker Than Regular Pampers Wipes Changing your baby can be one of the most loving moments of the day. With Pampers Sensitive wipes unique Softgrip Texture your baby will enjoy less wiping for more gentle cleaning. They are clinically proven mild, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume-free, which helps make changing time even better. Plus, Pampers Sensitive wipes are 20% thicker than our regular wipes. During changing time, give your baby our best gentle clean, Pampers Sensitive wipes. Features Benefits Less Wiping for More Gentle Cleaning br The unique Softgrip Texture gently cleans more with less wiping. 1 Thick Enough to Handle Changing Time br 20% thicker than other Pampers wipes to help gently clean your baby s skin. 4 Helps Restore Baby s Natural Skin Balance br Hypoallerge see more...

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean almost ever...2 Answers
Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
I am personally not a fan of pampers wipes in general. If I had to use any of their wipes I'd probably choose these. I like the 3 easy to use travel packs and the sensitive formula means works for any baby and for body face too. However, as I initially stated, I find pampers wipes to be very thin and cheap feeling. I am not really a fan of the texture and I do not feel that they get any points at all in the absorption department.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I honestly prefer huggies brand over pampers but we used this brand for a few times .it is decent but huggie is my fav brand even for makeup removeal when was on vacation
Christina G.
Christina G.
These are the only travel wipes we have used from newborn through toddler stage. They are conveniently packaged for on the go and perfect for the diaper bag. Also, they are the ONLY wipes that do not bother my extremely sensitive little one's bum. I love Pampers and these are the wipes I recommend to all parents!
Coconut Creek, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have three kids and I have used pampers wipes for each of them. I use the sensitive formula because it's gentle on their skin. I have been buying them from Walmart because they have the best price for them. I also use them for everything; wiping hands or noses too!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I really like these wipes. They are for sensitive skin so everyone in the house uses them! I like getting multi packs because they are so affordable and I can pop a pack in my purse when we take my little guy out somewhere.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these Pampers Sensitive wipes. This pack of three is perfect. My son hasn't had a negative reaction to them and we've used them for a while. They are moist enough to do the job.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Like this wipes, but cost was not conducive to wholesale option. Would purchase again if price was better.
Tami A.
Tami A.
Good wipes, I like the feel of them, the thickness is okay, the size of the pack is great for the diaper bag. Good value
Natalie b.
Natalie b.
These wipes are really moist and do a great job of cleaning up after your little one. However, sometimes they can be a little too saturated and almost begin to foam like a hand soap and that I did not like.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Pampers sensitive are amazing! We use them a million times a day (or at least that's what it feels like) and have no issues.
Coconut Creek, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean almost everything?