2 colors available

BY PAMPERS #12 in Children's Bath

#1 Sensitive Wipe* Clinically proven mild, Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes help restore babies natural skin balance while gently cleaning at the same time.  They re also perfume and alcohol free, they are dermatologist tested, and they work great on the hands and face. Clinically Proven Mild. Hypoallergenic. Perfume Free. Dermatologist Tested *Based on Sensitive branded wipes sales data. 64 Wipes ~ 7 x 7 in Each 1-800-PAMPERS. see more...

• Other brands have quality or better?4 Answers
  • On a scale 1-10 would you recommend these vs other brands? If so why? 9 Answers
  • What do You prefer Pampers or pequeñín? Pampers Sensitive Wipes3 Answers
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Winston Salem, NC
We absolute love these wipes! When my son was first born, we had a lot of trouble with redness and rahes, mainly little tiny red bumps on his cheeks and mouth area. We tried all kinds of things that the doctor recommended, creams, changing detergents, etc. Nothing worked until we changed to these wipes. Within days of switching from Huggies to these, the problem cleared up and hasn't returned. I guess these just work the best for his sensitive skin. The only con I have noticed is that they do tend to dry fast in the wipe warmer, but I have just started pouring in a small cup of water if I notice them drying out, and this makes them good as new.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give these wipes 5 stars because they are my absolute favorite. I usually buy the bigger picks so I don't have to buy any for a while. I have tried other wipes, some are to soapy, or they don't seem wet enough so if poooo is dry it takes a lot to clean it off and I just dislike them all compared to the sensitive wipes. With these our son hasn't gotten a rash after using them like before, it's very gently on his skin, very strong, and you dong need much to clean your little one up! These are definitely our favorite wipes!
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
Before I became a mom I thought it was all about Huggies. The day I had my baby they put on her pampers brand and I loved it. I had a box of Huggies wipes and when I would pull them out they would tear and I had to use a lot. So I tried the pampers sensitive ones and I am never looking back, don't need to use a lot and they're soft and wet. And when my baby was sick and has a bad diaper rash it would not make it worse. I love theses wipes so much. I always buy the big boxes of them.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are the only ones that my kids can use with their sensitive bums. We have tried the sensitive wipes from other brands and have had issues. We just keep coming back to these. We also like the unscented ones. My husband and I don't like the perfume-y smell from any diaper brands.

My husband also has skin sensitivities and most brands cause his hands to dry out and crack badly. This one doesn't do that either.
nieken d.
nieken d.
Schererville, IN
not very much fun of pampers this is the brand my hospital used for newborn babies so there for my baby has to used it... and after being in this world for two weeks my baby started getting big red rashes.That make's me worry a lot I changed his brand into huggies wipes and everything was just wonderful. I would say pampers is a good brand but it's not for my baby...
Emily W.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt began using papers sensitive wipes when she became a mommy 6 years ago. They woke amazing on everything from spots on your carpet, spots on your clothes, to spots on your kid. They clean anything and yet they are sensitive enough to not dry you skin, burn your skin and etc. I usually purchase these at my local Walmart! Would highly recommend.
Karla V.
Karla V.
I swear by these wipes! These are the only kind I can use on my son, not because he has sensitive skin but because I found out that I do. I got an allergic reaction on my hands using any other kind of wipes but these never do that me. Also they are amazing at cleaning off all kinds of stains, I sometimes even use them to remove my makeup at night.
Angel F.
Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a box of this from my baby shower, and i love that it doesnt have a strong scent and the wipes aren't harsh on baby's skin. They cost like $13 and you get like 9 bags of wipes I believe so. This box last me over a month. They are awesome. I have discovered that they are a little cheaper if you buy it at Sam's Club.
Mariela G.
Mariela G.
Bc my kids are skin sensitive i honestly struggle to get them with a good brand that won't irritate their skin but with pampers sensitive wipes i haven't had an issue yet. thet used to get a load of rashes with brands i won't name but its been over 6 months and no rash yet. they don't even hate getting a diaper change.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these wipes, especially compared to pampers regular wipes. My baby doesn't have any rashes with these and they are super soft. I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to another other moms. I like purchasing the large box since you go through so many it saves me trips to the store!
Chelse S.
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you prefer a different brand of wipes to pampers, which ones do you like best?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
On a scale 1-10 would you recommend these vs other brands? If so why?
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these recently as a gift. I love the Target brand Up & Up Sensitive wipes. Comparing the 2 are Pampers Sensitive are Pampers worth it? I also buy the Walmart brand wipes Parents Choice Sensitive wipes. Comparing these to Pampers Sensitive which of the 3 are better?
Laura Maolli S.
Laura Maolli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Other brands have quality or better?