BY PAMPERS

No matter their skin type, your baby deserves proven skin care. Pampers Sensitive wipes are made with PureCare lotion that helps condition baby’s skin and is clinically proven mild. They’re also made with pure water and contain a touch of aloe and chamomile. Sensitive wipes are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and perfume free. Proven care for baby’s delicate skin. Pampers Sensitive ThickCare wipes have PureCare lotion to condition baby’s skin. Sensitive ThickCare baby wipes are Dermatologist tested & hypoallergenic. Clinically proven mild & perfume-free. Thicker* to lift away mess from the skin. Made with pure water. 60-7 x 7in. see more...

Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I love love love pampers wipes! Whether I have used them on my baby cousins or on myself I have loved this product for years! At one point I would even carry these wipes in a little zip lock baggy in my purse or school bags for a little freshen up in the ladies room between classes or if I just feel icky while I'm out. I know there are new feminine care product out there but if I trust any product for down there this would be it!
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
I really using the Pampers Sensitive ThinkCare Wipes. It's sold at a very good price & the product is worth it. It's very gentle yet the wipe is thick, with a nice scent that isn't too strong. For baby wipes the packaging is nice and appropriate. I would buy these again & I've already recommended this to my girlfriends. It's very convenient to have these around.
krenare b.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
I never stay without baby wipes. You can use them for anything including wiping kid's hands at the park. I use it as make up remover as well and also cleaning stain spots on the clothes. The wipes are gentle and strong as well. I buy it at Rite Aid Pharmacy. I strongly recommend this.
Maegon S.
Maegon S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We love baby wipes at our house. These are not only good for babies but also sensitive skin. I.e. your face! I use these to soothe my skin especially if I'm stressed. They are also good to "freshen up" with!!!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
These wipes are perfect for if you're just cleaning off dirt or stains, for your baby, or to take of your makeup. It's formulated for sensitive skin so it's made to be gentle yet powerful. I especially like these to spot clean my brushes after I use them so bacteria doesn't build up on them before I have a chance to deep clean them.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these for my son who is 3 months old. I typically save them for big messes as it's kind of a waste to use them every time he has a wet diaper.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of these wipes. Even on my son's super sensitive skin, these still caused a diaper rash and hurt him. We had to resort to water and wash cloths.
I love using pampers wipes! They make my face so soft after I use them. When I use them to take off my makeup they get off the hard things to get off (mascara, eyeliner, etc.) I would highly recommend this product for makeup removal or anything that has to do with cleaning!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like these wipes very much. I bought them thinking I was going to use less, when in fact, I ended up using more. They are thicker, but they are not softer. As for being for sensitive skin, I didn't notice a difference to my son's skin.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Lincolnton, NC
I like these much more then huggies. These stay together and do not ripe easily. They are soft and strong.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these as thick than Huggies?