Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Wipes uploaded by Laura M.Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Wipes uploaded by Katie T.

BY PAMPERS

Pampers sensitive thickcare wipes are an ideal choice for nappy change time. These baby wipes are hypoallergenic and unscented, which makes them safe to use on babys sensitive skin. They can be conveniently used anywhere as they cleanse without using soap and water. Pampers unscented wipes come in a pack of 420 and can be carried in a diaper bag or purse.

Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
These wipes are perfect for if you're just cleaning off dirt or stains, for your baby, or to take of your makeup. It's formulated for sensitive skin so it's made to be gentle yet powerful. I especially like these to spot clean my brushes after I use them so bacteria doesn't build up on them before I have a chance to deep clean them.
Jessica R.
Gainesville, FL
I love love love pampers wipes! Whether I have used them on my baby cousins or on myself I have loved this product for years! At one point I would even carry these wipes in a little zip lock baggy in my purse or school bags for a little freshen up in the ladies room between classes or if I just feel icky while I'm out. I know there are new feminine care product out there but if I trust any product for down there this would be it!
Yvette R.
I really using the Pampers Sensitive ThinkCare Wipes. It's sold at a very good price & the product is worth it. It's very gentle yet the wipe is thick, with a nice scent that isn't too strong. For baby wipes the packaging is nice and appropriate. I would buy these again & I've already recommended this to my girlfriends. It's very convenient to have these around.
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
I never stay without baby wipes. You can use them for anything including wiping kid's hands at the park. I use it as make up remover as well and also cleaning stain spots on the clothes. The wipes are gentle and strong as well. I buy it at Rite Aid Pharmacy. I strongly recommend this.
Adrianna U.
I love all of the pamaper products and these are great as well, I like the thick wipe and how well they clean I tend to use less and my husband likes them because he feels the thicker the wipes the less mess can seep through and get on his hands lol. I definitely recommend everything pamper make to all parents!
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I absolutely love these wipes! I like the thicker quality to them because it helps get the most sensitive areas clean without having to worry about them breaking apart. With the wipes being geared towards sensitive skin you also do not have to worry as much about them causing a skin reaction on your little precious baby!
I love using pampers wipes! They make my face so soft after I use them. When I use them to take off my makeup they get off the hard things to get off (mascara, eyeliner, etc.) I would highly recommend this product for makeup removal or anything that has to do with cleaning!
Karla B.
I love pampers wipes. They are really thick and don't tear when pulling them out of the containers like other brands. The wipes are nice and big so one wipe usually does the trick. I always buy them in bulk so I can refill the hard plastic containers. Even though they are sensitive, they do have a light smell to them, which I love.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
I didn't like these wipes very much. I bought them thinking I was going to use less, when in fact, I ended up using more. They are thicker, but they are not softer. As for being for sensitive skin, I didn't notice a difference to my son's skin.
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product although I have to go searching for it because it's a little hard to find at least I think so but there absolutely great I would recommend to new moms if they can't figure out which is better I always use sensitive and these are great and the clean very good.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these as thick than Huggies?