Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Wipes

by Pampers

Pampers sensitive thickcare wipes are an ideal choice for nappy change time. These baby wipes are hypoallergenic and unscented, which makes them safe to use on babys sensitive skin. They can be conveniently used anywhere as they cleanse without using soap and water. Pampers unscented wipes come in a pack of 420 and can be carried in a diaper bag or purse.

Are these better than the regular Pampers Sensitive Wiped?? Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Wipes
Are these as thick than Huggies?
Start your review of Pampers Sensitive Thick Care Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Mullica hill, NJ
I use this product on my son who tend to have very sensitive skin on his bottom i get they fragrance free.
Mansfield, PA
These are my absolute favorite wipes to use on my son. He has super sensitive skin and I've never had a single problem once starting these.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these for my daughter! Gentile on her newborn skin but still effective on the tough stuff as a toddler!
Jensen Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was very impressed with these wipes. Pampers sensitive take care waves are exactly what they say they are. Which is very nice to be able to find a product without a misleading advertisement on the front.
Ridgway, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Worth the extra couple dollars for baby's skin to feel clean and take care of messes without using 20 wipes as I've had to with other brands.
Homestead, FL
I love love love pampers wipes! Whether I have used them on my baby cousins or on myself I have loved this product for years! At one point I would even carry these wipes in a little zip lock baggy in my purse or school bags for a little freshen up in the ladies room between classes or if I just feel icky while I'm out. I know there are new feminine care product out there but if I trust any product for down there this would be it!
I never stay without baby wipes. You can use them for anything including wiping kid's hands at the park. I use it as make up remover as well and also cleaning stain spots on the clothes. The wipes are gentle and strong as well. I buy it at Rite Aid Pharmacy. I strongly recommend this.
I really using the Pampers Sensitive ThinkCare Wipes. It's sold at a very good price & the product is worth it. It's very gentle yet the wipe is thick, with a nice scent that isn't too strong. For baby wipes the packaging is nice and appropriate. I would buy these again & I've already recommended this to my girlfriends. It's very convenient to have these around.
Allen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought many of these wipes. We still keep wipes around for an occasional clean up and these are my go-to choice!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wipes are helpful and I don't really like ather brand's I love Pampers because it's super saving with two pieces of wipes i could do the clinin