Karen O.
Karen O.

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
June 28, 2016, 9:50 a.m.
My husband feels like it leaves a kind of oilness with pampers... We personally prefer buggies or store brand also end up being good
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
March 31, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
I prefer Pampers. Everyone is different though :) If you're comfortable with Huggies then use those! :D
Meia W.
Meia W.
Feb. 17, 2016, 4:37 a.m.
Huggies are not my friends lol they tear so easily
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Aug. 19, 2015, 4:47 p.m.
I actually like them.. They are thick enough and huggies is just not my type.
Nia M.
Nia M.
May 25, 2015, 10:13 p.m.
I never liked Huggies because they always tore.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Jan. 30, 2015, 11:02 p.m.
I use them because this is what my son used while in NICU and what he is used 2..never tried the Huggies wipes
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Oct. 16, 2014, 3:22 p.m.
I think Huggies wipes are too rough and they often caused my daughter's skin to break out. We stick with Pampers sensitive wipes for everything!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Oct. 15, 2014, 5:37 p.m.
I love these wipes! I think Huggies are too rough and dry that they take to many wipes or too much "force" to get the "sticky poops" off baby's skin.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Sept. 10, 2014, 3:33 a.m.
I actually think these are great! Compare to huggies, parents choice, etc it is more moisture and soft. I hate huggies because they are rough and they dry up fast. In my opinion these are best.
Belen L.
Belen L.
June 19, 2014, 1:53 a.m.
I also don't like pampers brand wipes, too thin. I feel like I need to use half the pack just for one diaper change. not worth it for me.
Katey R.
Katey R.
May 19, 2014, 3:25 p.m.
I guess it's just personal preference. Through 2 babies, I tried so many brands of wipes, and just kept coming back to Pampers Sensitive. People tried to convince me that Kirkland (Costco) were the best, and the value can't be beat. But I was using twice as many per changing, so it wasn't a great value after all. Huggies, to me, felt more rough than Pampers. I didn't love the feel of Seventh Generation either. (Though I wanted to - I liked the idea of being a little more earth friendly...) I stopped wasting my money trying other brands, because I never found anything I liked more than Pampers.
Emily L.
Emily L.
April 10, 2014, 11:12 a.m.
Any time I've bought huggies wipes they always tear as I'm pulling them out of the container. That never happens with Pampers wipes. It drives me nuts and I'm so glad I've finally used up all my Huggies wipes - I won't be buying them again!
Amira R.
Amira R.
Jan. 9, 2014, 11:32 a.m.
No need to yell ;) I don't like the Huggies brand as much at all, I think these are much better. But we all have personal taste and different babies (:
Kathryn A.
Kathryn A.
Dec. 26, 2013, 4:35 p.m.
I feel the same way as you. I feel as if buggies wipes are much thicker and nicer than the pampers.
Rosenell D.
Rosenell D.
Oct. 19, 2013, 10:02 a.m.
I actually like this brand; the sensitive wipes are unscented which are perfect

Join Now