Karen O.

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Joliet, IL
1 year, 4 months ago
My husband feels like it leaves a kind of oilness with pampers... We personally prefer buggies or store brand also end up being good
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
1 year, 7 months ago
I prefer Pampers. Everyone is different though :) If you're comfortable with Huggies then use those! :D
Meia W.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
1 year, 9 months ago
Huggies are not my friends lol they tear so easily
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
I actually like them.. They are thick enough and huggies is just not my type.
Nia M.
Nia M.
California
2 years, 6 months ago
I never liked Huggies because they always tore.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
2 years, 9 months ago
I use them because this is what my son used while in NICU and what he is used 2..never tried the Huggies wipes
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Delaware, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
I think Huggies wipes are too rough and they often caused my daughter's skin to break out. We stick with Pampers sensitive wipes for everything!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 1 month ago
I love these wipes! I think Huggies are too rough and dry that they take to many wipes or too much "force" to get the "sticky poops" off baby's skin.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
3 years, 2 months ago
I actually think these are great! Compare to huggies, parents choice, etc it is more moisture and soft. I hate huggies because they are rough and they dry up fast. In my opinion these are best.
Belen L.
Belen L.
Redlands, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I also don't like pampers brand wipes, too thin. I feel like I need to use half the pack just for one diaper change. not worth it for me.