New ParentDiaperingDiapersPampers
Pure Protection Size 1, 50 Nappies, 2-5kg

Pampers Pure Protection Size 1, 50 Nappies, 2-5kg

by Pampers

Pampers Pure Protection nappies help protect your baby’s delicate skin - crafted with materials that contain premium cotton, soft plant-based fibres, and other thoughtfully selected materials. 0% perfume, chlorine bleaching and latex (natural rubber latex), and 100% Pampers Dryness - they're hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested for your baby's delicate skin. Because your baby deserves skin-loving care without compromise, Pampers Pure Protection delivers up to 12 hours of Pampers dryness. They have features you and your baby will love, like adorable prints and Pampers’ reassuring Wetness Indicator. And Pampers Pure Protection nappies are made with 100% certified renewable electricity and responsibly sourced fluff pulp. Use with Pampers wipes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pampers Pure Protection Size 1, 50 Nappies, 2-5kg!
How would you rate this product?
Janelle A.
Albuquerque, NM
I like the pampers pure they do not have the absorbency as the swaddles do. The patterns on the diapers are cute and cotton is soft. Pampers are great and I will continue to use these and the swaddles
Rosa R.
Pampers Pure Protection Size 1, 50 Nappies, 2-5kg uploaded by Rosa R.
I bought Pampers Pure protection nappies to take with me to hospital and to use on baby after she was born.I really like the white packaging and the nappies were very good and kept my baby dry.I have used other nappies and they would leak through her clothes.these nappies are 0%perfume chlorine bleaching and are made of plant based materials also cotton enhanced. I did find it hard to find these as none of the supermarket had them in nor did Boots have them stocked in store,so I had to buy these online from boots.
Nikita L.
Telford
Easy to understand why pampers are highly advertised due to their high ratings on nappies. I absolutely love their nappies so far the best to date. My daughter had nappy rash with a supermarket nappies and this nappy cause no issues. Can be pricey to buy, always buy them on offer in shops or go to boots for my points!

Looking for your answer?