Pampers Pants Easy Ups

PANTS Pampers Easy Ups

How are these in comparison to diapers like Pampers Cruisers 360?
My 17 month old just upgraded to pull-ups which one do you recommend for leakage?
So these absorb as well as a normal diaper?
Start your review of Pampers Pants Easy Ups!
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
These to me are so much better then pull ups because I love how they don’t have the Velcro sides. My kids would just rip them right off! These go on and off just like underwear.
Samm S.
irvine
Pampers Pants Easy Ups uploaded by Samm S.
Purchased at: CVS
Bought these when potty training not these year old daughter and they worked really well. Has a good hold overnight. My daughter loves trolls and frozen so we were happy to find these!
Elizabeth H.
Middleburg, FL
Purchased at: Target
I love these pampers. These are way better than the 360’s. They hold more tinkle too. They seem to be made the same way at the 360 however the outside texture is different. You also get more diapers in a pack of the easy ups than you do in 360’s for less money. I buy mine at Bj’s but you can get them at Walmart and at Target too. I also love the fun designs on the front.
Alena B.
niota, tn
Pampers Pants Easy Ups uploaded by Alena B.
Purchased at: Target
Pampers easy ups is a good brand. My kids have sensitive skin so im always careful what kind of quality diapers or training underwear I get for them. So far this brand showed dood quality and does not give rashes. It's easy to pull on and off. My daughter seems to be comfy and happy. They also have a fun cute hello kitty pictures
Forrest K.
Howard City, MI
Please do a fantastic job absorbing pe much better than that pull ups. They might not be as discreet, but they leak, much less absorbed, much more and are just altogether better training pants
Zara L.
New City , NY
Purchased at: CVS
These are the best pull ups for my son, I prefer these over the Pull Ups from Huggies. These are definitely only for during the day and wouldn’t hold up all the time overnight. I also like that you can collect points and get free gifts with the Pampers Club App when you scan the number on the package of easy ups. I’ve gotten $25 GC, free address labels from Shutterfly, 3 month trial with 8fit and more so you’re gaining rewards as you buy and scan pampers diapers, wipes and easy ups!
Filipa D.
Fall River, MA
Loveee this product it’s amazing. Definitely met with my expectations. Wouldn’t want to approve it love it. Very affordable. Definitely would recommend buying it.
Chaney B.
Nixa, MO
These are so cute and very soft, just like underwear! They met my expectations, but if you're looking for sides that detach instead of just pulling up of down I might recommend abother3brand. However, we love these in our household.
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok I usually love Pampers. It is the only brand diaper that I wanted when my babies were infants, but the training pants suck!! I don’t like that the sides tear so easily. Honestly, I prefer the Parents Choice and Pull-ups over this brand of training pants and won’t repurchase.
Alicia B.
Sinton, TX
I just recently bought the trolls ones for my daughter and she loves them. They hold more and she doesn’t tend to pull it down. I had been using them for my son and he loved them. I am definitely a repeat customer.