Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesPampers
Pampers Natural Stages All-In-One Bottle Set

Pampers® Natural Stages All-In-One Bottle Set

by Pampers

Pampers Natural Stages Newborn Starter Set is everything you'll need to get started with bottle feeding. BPA free Natural Stages bottles with Stageflex silicone nipples encourage your baby to use their tongue and jaw to create a natural feeding rhythm that develops baby's teeth and facial and jaw muscles through shape, flow and suction in much the same way that breastfeeding does. The exclusive AirWave™ venting system is clinically proven to help reduce colic, and its one-piece design makes it easy to clean.

I’ve never knew that they had Pampers brand baby bottles! This would be great to try on my newborn!
Start your review of Pampers® Natural Stages All-In-One Bottle Set!
How would you rate this product?
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Those bottles that reminds me when I had my kids so small process was the type of baby bottles are used to have for my kids perfect size of water easy to carry everywhere
Nicholle N.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great bottles, Good quality, great price! I've tried so many different bottles it's unreal!!
Mykeisha C.
Bakersfield , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These my sister use for my little niece and she loves them. I recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie C.
Willis, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh, these are just great. Love these. 👶🏼👼🏼🍼🍅🍉🍍🍒🍓🍎🍉🍆🌽🍊🍏🍏🍊🌽🍠🍋🍐🍑🍌🍇
Oh, these are just great. Love these. 👶🏼👼🏼🍼🍅🍉🍍🍒🍓🍎🍉🍆🌽🍊🍏🍏🍊🌽🍠🍋🍐🍑🍌🍇
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Two bottles a bottle cleaner into extra nipples are yet for an excellent price!! I love these bottles they are so easy for my baby to drink out of and switching from breast or bottle doesn't confuse him while using these nipples. Awesome product!
Megan P.
I really like this set, although I think it is expensive and would recommend waiting for it to go on sale.