BY PAMPERS

Pampers Natural Stages Newborn Starter Set is everything you'll need to get started with bottle feeding. BPA free Natural Stages bottles with Stageflex silicone nipples encourage your baby to use their tongue and jaw to create a natural feeding rhythm that develops baby's teeth and facial and jaw muscles through shape, flow and suction in much the same way that breastfeeding does. The exclusive AirWave™ venting system is clinically proven to help reduce colic, and its one-piece design makes it easy to clean.

Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Two bottles a bottle cleaner into extra nipples are yet for an excellent price!! I love these bottles they are so easy for my baby to drink out of and switching from breast or bottle doesn't confuse him while using these nipples. Awesome product!
Nicholle N.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great bottles, Good quality, great price! I've tried so many different bottles it's unreal!!
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These my sister use for my little niece and she loves them. I recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh, these are just great. Love these. 👶🏼👼🏼🍼🍅🍉🍍🍒🍓🍎🍉🍆🌽🍊🍏🍏🍊🌽🍠🍋🍐🍑🍌🍇
Megan P.
I really like this set, although I think it is expensive and would recommend waiting for it to go on sale.