BY PAMPERS #37 in Baby Wipes

Complete cleaning

Clinically proven gentle: Designed with your baby's delicate skin needs in mind

Complete cleaning: Cleans, moisturises, freshens

madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like to buy the big boxes of refills because they last. I like that the wipe do not have a strong scent to them and they’ve never made my daughters skin break out. I use them from diaper time to wiping her face off. They’re really affective and would recommend.
Korri M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product. I love getting the 504 natural clean Pampers wipes they last a really long time and we have the reusable Pampers box so we can constantly keep our wipes very clean and sanitary and Out Of Reach from kids is much as possible.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these wipes! I do not have children yet but I know I will be using these when I do. I use these for my dog. They are super gently on his skin and paws. They are great for getting salt off when it snows and wipe mud off when it rains. I also like to use them to get his eye boogers off and they do not irritate him at all. He actually loves getting wiped down. Super affordable about $1.99 per pack. Of course when I have kids I will probably be buying them in jumbo packs! :)
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband has demanded that we use nothing but Pampers with our daughter for the sole reason he believes they are the best product out there. The wipes are gentle and clean thoroughly. I do wish they were thicker though, I feel while wiping there isn't much of a barrier. My daughter has never had an issue with her skin, which is all I really care about!
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these wipes because they hold up to their name. They are strong and yet soft. They are moist enough to clean tiny hineys. Some other brands I've tried are too dry to clean dirty hineys. They are a bit small so they aren't that great for older babies but I wish I had used these when my son was a newborn. Other than that, it's a great product.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Awesome wipes they are very strong and soft they smelt good and my daughter never had a reaction to it. I got for my baby shower before she was born. They lasted her while. Never dried out. I recommend this product
Ari G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell of these and just knowing they are natural makes me more happy. They are very absorbent and I barely have to use many at a time to clean up little man. It’s a deff recommended to parents.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
these wipes has always worked for my kids. i have 3 kids and im pregnant right now i pick this brand before any other amd the price is soo worth it. the are super soft and confy for your little ones
Jessi G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are so soft and great for sensitive babies. The smell is nice and the texture is even great for wiping little sticky hands and faces. The containers are great to reuse for baby toys!
Joanne H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are my favorite brand of wipes, they smell great and are nice and soft while still being strong. I like that they're wide enough to clean up my newborns messy diaper changes as well as good to use on my toddler to clean her face or hands on the go.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you refer scented or unscented?
Stephanie E.
What's your preference when it comes to Pampers Wipes? I love the feel of these ones, but is there a product that's stronger?
Christine M.
Anyone else like these as much as I do?
Brenda J.
Toronto , ON
I've always heard good comments about these wipes but I find they stink. is it just me or is there a better type?
Amy R.
Is there a pampers case that has an easier opening or a travel one like huggies used to have