Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Beth M.Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Beth M.Pampers Natural Aloe Unscented Baby Wipes uploaded by Beth M.

BY PAMPERS

natural aloe.
unscented.
Gentle enough for hands and face.
Hypoallergenic for gentle cleansing.
Helps leave skin feeling perfectly clean.
Alcohol free* (ALCOHOL FREE WIPES)* - *(Contains no ethanol or rubbing alcohol).

Contains 2 protective liner wraps of 77 wipes each. Inner wraps not intended for individual retail sale. Store unopened liner wraps in outer wrap.

Crystal c.
Fort Smith, AR
Best wipes ever, my son never breaks out with these wipes Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes I bought this items at Walmart, it was effective and I would buy them again for an affordable price.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
I have just had my first baby, and has a month, we have been using the products of pampers both diapers and wipes and these have been the maximum I have tried, was using another brand of wipes but the baby was very irritated as they were very Perfumed I love these wipes because they contain aloe vera which is very good for the skin, she has sat you wonderful. We will not stop using them
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
You can’t go wrong with pampers wipes! I love them because they are so gentle on my babies! Not to mention they are super affordable! Almost all my mommy friends use them, and of course I will purchase them again!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Great brand of wipes. Never had any issues with Pampers ever. My son when he was a baby had sensitive skin, and we were using scented wipes (a different brand), he did get irritated down there from them, so we immediately switched to the Pampers Unscented wipes and within a week he was all cleared up and we have never switched from these since then. We are currently trying to conceive for our second child and I plan on stocking up on these from the very beginning with our next little one. :)
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love pampers wipes as well as the diapers. They smell good even though they are unscented. They are a tad pricey for a wipe but I usually coupon with them. I buy mine at walmart or the dollar general. & the little carry case works wonders because once you run out you can put more right back in so they don't dry out and be on your way.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I hope I'm not crazy, because I'm the only one that has said this that I know of, but I think the unscented wipes smell terrible! They have this plasticky, off scent that just drives me up a wall. I much prefer huggies fresh scent. Their wipe quality is just all around much better.
Maris R.
Love Pampers Baby Wipes. I use these all the time. Soft and not an overpowering smell. Other baby wipes can have overwhelming smells, when your constantly using them. Ive never been disappointed with Pampers baby wipes, I recommend it to other parents.
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
I use this wipes on my 22 month old because he has a sensitive butt and they work great. These wipes are the only ones he doesn't scream when I wipe him because they don't burn his bottom and he doesn't break out in a rash like he does from all the others. So if you have a child with sensitive skin these are the wipes to use for sure.
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
I did not like these At all. They were way to soft and ripped every time I pulled one out. I got these from school they gave me free baby stuff but I did not like how they were too soft. I wouldn’t recommend these at all I didn’t even finish that pack.
Amanda H.
I used these wipes with my 4th child. The wipes are sturdy and soft for those messy and not so messy jobs. The wipes smell great amd are perfect for my daughter's sensitive skin. They are priced well and one wipe goes a long way.