Pampers Kandoo Foaming Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Inna K.

BY PAMPERS

New! Foam for Better Coverage! Fits In Car Cup Holder. Foaming Hand Sanitizer. Moisurizing with Vitamin E. Alcohol Free. Kills 99% of Germs* *Pampers Kandoo® Alcohol-Free foaming hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs in as little as 15 sec.  The moisturizing foam contains Vitamin E and natural fruit extracts to moisturize skin while killing germs. see more...

• How much and where to get it ... have 6 kids they would love this ..3 Answers
Pampers Kandoo Foaming Hand Sanitizer
  • "Fun product for the little ones...works well, smells great and gently on their precious skin...love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I keep it on the changing table in my babies room." in 2 reviews
  • "It is moisturizing and gentle enough for an infant." in 1 review
  • "He loves to wash his hands, and his "purple soap" is his favorite part." in 1 review
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this on the bathroom counter for my kids to use even though they are 9 and 10. It smells great and is very gentle on their skin. I does leave the hands a bit sticky if you use too much though. Its great for kids for sanitizing and my kids love that it is foamy.
Cayla L.
West Memphis, AR
We just started the "potty training routine" (which may or may not include M&M rewards..) with our two year old son. He loves to wash his hands, and his "purple soap" is his favorite part. It gets his hands super clean, and he has a ton of fun with it. We love this product!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
Now that my son is potty trained this sanitizer is awesome . It doesn't leave his hands sticky which was something I was looking for and it smells great
Shyanna A.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this! She is always finding excuses to sanitize her hands. She thinks the foam is fun and loves the smell.
Brittany S.
We keep this on our changing table. It is moisturizing and gentle enough for an infant. 4 year old big sister uses this before holding baby brother. Mom and dad use it during diaper changes. Great product will buy again.
Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
I love this stuff! I keep it on the changing table in my babies room. It is perfect for a quick hand wash after changing a diaper!
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foamy hand sanitizer is more like soup after you apply it you have to wash it off because it makes your hands sticky it is nasty and I don't like the smell the price is okay but I do not recommend this!
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the idea of foaming hand sanitizer! However I feel like this leaves our hands feeling...well not clean, it leaves a bit of a residue and I do not like it
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
The fun bottle actually encourages the kids whom I nanny to want to wash their hands. Smells good too and it's great for sensitive skin
Jess k.
Barrie, Ontario
My five-year-old loves the soap he likes to have his own so it's nice knowing that this cleans very well and child friendly
nicole k.
Cedar Rapids, IA
How much and where to get it ... have 6 kids they would love this ..