Pampers® Kandoo Foaming Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Inna K.

BY PAMPERS

New! Foam for Better Coverage! Fits In Car Cup Holder. Foaming Hand Sanitizer. Moisurizing with Vitamin E. Alcohol Free. Kills 99% of Germs* *Pampers Kandoo® Alcohol-Free foaming hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs in as little as 15 sec.  The moisturizing foam contains Vitamin E and natural fruit extracts to moisturize skin while killing germs.

• How much and where to get it ... have 6 kids they would l...3 Answers
  • Is this for kids? This seems pretty neat. What makes it d...2 Answers
Pampers® Kandoo Foaming Hand Sanitizer
  • "Fun product for the little ones...works well, smells great and gently on their precious skin...love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I keep it on the changing table in my babies room." in 2 reviews
  • "He loves to wash his hands, and his "purple soap" is his favorite part." in 1 review
  • "It is moisturizing and gentle enough for an infant." in 1 review
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
Love this!! I love all of these no-rinse santizers coming out these days. This is a great addition to a purse or diaper bag!! If the kids are playing at the park and want to take a snack break I can just whip this stuff out, squirt some on their hands and they rub it in themselves. Definitely easier than taking a trip to the bathroom and worrying about water splashing everywhere. Clean, convenient, quick and easy fix in sticky or germy situations!
Cayla L.
West Memphis, AR
We just started the "potty training routine" (which may or may not include M&M rewards..) with our two year old son. He loves to wash his hands, and his "purple soap" is his favorite part. It gets his hands super clean, and he has a ton of fun with it. We love this product!
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
I keep this on the bathroom counter for my kids to use even though they are 9 and 10. It smells great and is very gentle on their skin. I does leave the hands a bit sticky if you use too much though. Its great for kids for sanitizing and my kids love that it is foamy.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
This foamy hand sanitizer is more like soup after you apply it you have to wash it off because it makes your hands sticky it is nasty and I don't like the smell the price is okay but I do not recommend this!
Brittany S.
We keep this on our changing table. It is moisturizing and gentle enough for an infant. 4 year old big sister uses this before holding baby brother. Mom and dad use it during diaper changes. Great product will buy again.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I loved the idea of foaming hand sanitizer! However I feel like this leaves our hands feeling...well not clean, it leaves a bit of a residue and I do not like it
Wendy H.
Northridge, CA
Drys fast and keeps my son germ free . Compare to other sinatizers this one dos not leave ir hands all sticky and its a perfect size not to bog or small
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
Now that my son is potty trained this sanitizer is awesome . It doesn't leave his hands sticky which was something I was looking for and it smells great
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
The fun bottle actually encourages the kids whom I nanny to want to wash their hands. Smells good too and it's great for sensitive skin
Jessica G.
This is really nice for lunch in the park. My daughter loves it and asks to use it before she eats ! She thinks the foam is so much fun
nicole k.
Cedar Rapids, IA
How much and where to get it ... have 6 kids they would love this ..
Ashlyn H.
Newport news, VA
Is this for kids? This seems pretty neat. What makes it different than other sanitizers