BY PAMPERS

Pampers® Kandoo® Sensitive Flushable Wipes.

Sensitive hypoallergenic.

Unscented. see more...

catherine k.
catherine k.
My child is 9 and i still keep a package of these in my purse for those days where we are aat the park or using a porta potty. I have used these wipes for years. and i will continue to. sometimes my son gets into them and doesn't close them and i have to throw a few away. i would higly recommend this product!
Oris J.
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
We use these wipes all the time. The only complaint that I have is they should be a little more moist. Other than that they work.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Mega Parent Expert
Great wipes to use. Especially when the kids are potty training and trying to wipe by themselves. But wish it was cheaper.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Great size package for keeping in my purse or the car. Much easier to get out of the pack than other brands that I've tried and they smell nice too.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Convenient packaging. Great concept. Perfect for potty training. I agree with another reviewer who mentioned they wished they were more moist.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Always keep a pack of these in my bag. Smaller and thinner than traditional baby wipes, so they are perfect for wiping down our hands or wiping up small spills when we're on the go.
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I love everything about this product. I love the use for them, the smell, and the amount of moisture. Not too wet not to dry. The only thing keep this from a 5 star rating is the packaging. They aren't air tight therefore they dry out really quickly. If you want them to stay moist you have to keep the sticker over the opening and then close the top. Once they dry out you can use water to wet it again but it can be come too wet. Otherwise great product.