BY PAMPERS

Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
While these are a great idea and easy for my children to use...I recommend that you DO NOT FLUSH! Even though it says it's flushable...it's not. I've got the plumber to prove it!
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Loved using this product especially when teaching the kids potty training I knew they could clean there butts better with this then a regular toilet tissue.
Monica C.
Rialto, CA
My 4 year old loves these. She says her booty feels really really clean. Buy these on a regular basis. Wish they were a little bigger. Scent is great
Angela T.
Hambleton, WV
I use these with my 3 year old and my 6 year old. I love that they get them extra clean when they can't wipe as easily and they are flushable.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
We used these while potty training. The packaging is cute, don't have to worry about kids flushing wipes cause these are ok to be flushed!
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
I love the Kandoo brand. And these melon wipes smell great! My son learned to use these on his own and I was confident he was clean.
Christina M.
Brick, Nj
My kids really liked these while potty training. They smell great and work good too. I would recommend them.
katelyn z.
Andover, IA
My daughter has such sensitive skin and these don't bother her! So they are like heaven to us. 😃
Dawn c.
Westport, MA
They smell great and work great too. Kids love that they are their own potty training wipes.
Kim B.
Kelowna
When my kids were little we used these all of the time. They helped so much with keeping them clean.
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How are these flushable wipes? How is this product with kids that have sensitive​ skin?