Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes Magic Melon uploaded by LaShaundra  S.

BY PAMPERS #26 in Baby Wipes

Buy on Amazon
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cute packaging would suck anyone in. I only bought this product because of the packaging and how cute it was. I just realized it's by pampers and now everything makes since. But it's great for kids learning to use the bathroom by themselves because it makes wiping a little more fun and exciting.
Genelle R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These wipes suck. They are very small and very thin. I had to double and sometimes triple them when my kids had to wipe #2 off their butt. I definite don't recommend.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
It's a great idea, kids love it with the convenient dispenser and the cute character, but I feel like it fell a little short on the price and the size of the packages. Also, they aren't as moist as they can be, that too would be a little more helpful. We tried them, they just weren't for us.
Aimara M.
Merritt Is, FL
My boys cannot get the concept of only using the amount of wipes they need. not dispensing 4-6 each time only to use one. This is one of the difficult part f potty training twins, i don't even have an older child o model good behaviors for them so whatever they feel is right is what they do but these are certainly helping with the potty on their own.
Tristan C.
My son loves having his own little set that he can use and grab at any time he wants. He says it makes him feel like a big boy using his own. It's easy to use and the wipes are easy to replace and thank god it's helped him get everything
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Like these a lot. Love that they are flushable and great for the toddler stage. The dispenser is easy to use and the wipes don't get stuck together. However the wipes are a bit on the smaller side. It would be better if they were a bit larger.
Kayla o.
Lake Forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these! So does my son. I bought them bc my 3.5 year
Old is potty trained but can't wipe himself very well yet and tends to use half a roll of toilet paper when he tries. My only complaint is they could be a little more moist
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
Absolutely love this product. I have these on hand literally everywhere. I have them in each of my bathrooms, at my parents, in the car, well you get the idea. I have used these since I started potty training my daughter and still use them to this day. They smell great, are soft, easy for my daughter to use.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
These are great for potty training! I bought my son a container once and he really enjoyed them and the box with the stickers was his favorite part. I loved that he could design it and add his name on it, My only complaint is I didn't like the amount of the wipes for the price.
Circumspect 4.
I have these for my six year old for extra assistance after going to the bathroom. Toliet paper doesn't get it all and these help make sure her bottom in completely clean. The design of the box also makes her want to use them. No more, "mom, I need helping, wiping!" Love them.
Jade S.
Milfield, Sunderland
Can you buy these in the UK? My daughter is just learning how to use the toilet and using toilet paper is the only issue at the minute
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Anyone know where I can buy in bulk?
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Would love to give a try. My daughter is very sensitive will the give rash for sensitive bottoms?
Shelby F.
Do these come in any other scents?
Chelsea R.
Macomb, IL
They use the come in sents has anyone been able to find the ones with sents recently