Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes Magic Melon uploaded by LaShaundra  S.

BY PAMPERS

Buy on Amazon
Selena F.
Fort Smith , AR
Purchased at: Target
My son started potty training and we decided to buy these wipes for him. First thing he automatically loves them because he got to decorate his box with stickers and place his name on the box. Second I got the box and two bags of wipes for about $4 at target with the target cartwheel app. They are septic safe for any mommas wondering. Easy to flush and have an amazing smell. Does not rip when being used either. I would recommend to any of my fellow mommies!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I don't have children however I use the wipes for similar things. I use them to remove make up, I use them to freshen myself after going number two. Or I will use them to just wipe my face after a sweaty day. Over all the wipes are good for other things aside from children
Genelle R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These wipes suck. They are very small and very thin. I had to double and sometimes triple them when my kids had to wipe #2 off their butt. I definite don't recommend.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
It's a great idea, kids love it with the convenient dispenser and the cute character, but I feel like it fell a little short on the price and the size of the packages. Also, they aren't as moist as they can be, that too would be a little more helpful. We tried them, they just weren't for us.
Aimara M.
Merritt Is, FL
My boys cannot get the concept of only using the amount of wipes they need. not dispensing 4-6 each time only to use one. This is one of the difficult part f potty training twins, i don't even have an older child o model good behaviors for them so whatever they feel is right is what they do but these are certainly helping with the potty on their own.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Like these a lot. Love that they are flushable and great for the toddler stage. The dispenser is easy to use and the wipes don't get stuck together. However the wipes are a bit on the smaller side. It would be better if they were a bit larger.
Tristan C.
My son loves having his own little set that he can use and grab at any time he wants. He says it makes him feel like a big boy using his own. It's easy to use and the wipes are easy to replace and thank god it's helped him get everything
Kayla o.
Lake Forest, CA
I love these! So does my son. I bought them bc my 3.5 year
Old is potty trained but can't wipe himself very well yet and tends to use half a roll of toilet paper when he tries. My only complaint is they could be a little more moist
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
Absolutely love this product. I have these on hand literally everywhere. I have them in each of my bathrooms, at my parents, in the car, well you get the idea. I have used these since I started potty training my daughter and still use them to this day. They smell great, are soft, easy for my daughter to use.
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
This cute packaging would suck anyone in. I only bought this product because of the packaging and how cute it was. I just realized it's by pampers and now everything makes since. But it's great for kids learning to use the bathroom by themselves because it makes wiping a little more fun and exciting.
Jade S.
Pallion, Sunderland
Can you buy these in the UK? My daughter is just learning how to use the toilet and using toilet paper is the only issue at the minute
Bunna L.
Oceanside, CA
Anyone know where I can buy in bulk?
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Would love to give a try. My daughter is very sensitive will the give rash for sensitive bottoms?
Shelby F.
Do these come in any other scents?
Chelsea R.
Macomb, IL
They use the come in sents has anyone been able to find the ones with sents recently