Pampers Kandoo Flushable Sensitive Wipes uploaded by Justina V.

BY PAMPERS

Pamers' Kandoo Moistened Flushable Wipes come conveniently with a flip-top lid, so they're perfect to take on the go. Kandoo has the little ones in mind as these wipes are unscented and hypoallergenic for their sensitive skin. Plus, they'll clean up to...

Stephanie D.
I had brought these for my son to take to school for him to carry with him. He loves them because when ran out I had to buy more for him. Good thing they are affordable and I would recommend to everyone who has a little one at home. Good thing I can find them where I shop.
Jena B.
I used to spend with him potty training my kids. I like the sent to them and they work really well and I just put them in the reusable container that I bought the first time I bought these.
Justina V.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I got these for my daughter who is no longer potty training. They are definitely a great product before transitioning to actual toilet paper. They are very affordable & are great for girls who are first wiping themselves. My only issues are that they are hard to get the sheets out & they rip quite easily. They also dry very quickly if left open for short period of time. But otherwise I would definitely recommend them I love the smell even the sensitive ones & if your child has sensitive skin or is prone to rashes this is a great item to have they will keep those issues at bay! I have repurchased & will continue until she’s ready to move on.
Yvonne C.
I love everything about this product. I love the use for them, the smell, and the amount of moisture. Not too wet not to dry. The only thing keep this from a 5 star rating is the packaging. They aren't air tight therefore they dry out really quickly. If you want them to stay moist you have to keep the sticker over the opening and then close the top. Once they dry out you can use water to wet it again but it can be come too wet. Otherwise great product.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
These have proven to be the go to flush-able wipe when I have potty trained my kids. I am currently potty training little number 4 and these wipes are gentle and easy to use. Size, thickness, scent and moisture is perfect and gets the job done. Usually 3 do the trick but I have flushed up to 7 and never had an issue and they are perfect for on the go!
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
I am not a mom but I do babysit and have a younger siblings. These wipes are heaven sent. I took them on a trip with me recently and even though we are all adult these came in HANDY. Dirty hands, sticky arm rests, spicy food bathroom trips, even when mother nature arrives uninvited... you know the whole nine lol. It worked great, I picked them up from my local grocery store during a baby product sale and lucked out with more than I needed. Recommend to mothers, nanny's, teens, and those in their roaring twenties. Honestly the cleaning and bathroom trips never stop, and this will keep you prepared.
catherine k.
My child is 9 and i still keep a package of these in my purse for those days where we are aat the park or using a porta potty. I have used these wipes for years. and i will continue to. sometimes my son gets into them and doesn't close them and i have to throw a few away. i would higly recommend this product!
Taylor S.
I buy these for my 5 year old. He can wipe himself, but can't always get everything clean. So after toilet paper, we use a kandoo wipe to finish up. It says "unscented" on the package. But they most definitely have some kind of scent. I love it though. And to be honest, I use them myself sometimes! I love them. I will continue to buy them. And I plan on using them for my daughter when she starts potty training.
Jen C.
Aiea, HI
These are great wipes. I was using another store brand flushable wipe and it was leaving bits of itself behind on my toddler. Decided to try these since I had a coupon and I'm glad I did. These are a nice thickness but still manageable. My only dislike is that the space between the opening of the container and the wipes is a little too deep for small fingers and makes it hard to get the wipes out.
Heather D.
Both my children used this product during and after potty training. This product was great to help kids stay clean and they really liked using them. I don't think there is anything about this product that I don't like. I will continue to purchase this product for my kids!
Laura W.
Ray City, GA
Do they come in any other scents?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will their be a bigger bag of these with a decent price?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Will they make them thicker?
Ana M.
can I use this for the face?
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
What does everyone think of these? Do they clog your toilet or actually good to flush ? Does it make potty training easier or fun?