Pampers® Kandoo Detangler Hair Spray uploaded by Jess D.Pampers® Kandoo Detangler Hair Spray uploaded by Stephany H.

BY PAMPERS

Salon Quality Salon quality formula packed with natural ingredients to moisturize and condition hair. Frees tangles and makes hair easy to comb, without leaving hair greasy. Natural Herbal Extracts 2 Sulfate Free 3 Paraben Free 4 Tear Free

• My three year old son has long curly hair. He hasn't gott...1 Answers
  • Is this a great product to purchase? Thank you.1 Answers
  • My daughter has very curly hair and tangles are a huge pr...1 Answers
Yaya N.
Brooklyn, NY
This product helps it make it easier to do my baby’s hair. I really love this product a lot because my baby has curly hair and this product makes it easy to do her hair
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This stuff is amazing!! My daughter & I both have thin hair that easily gets knotty and it gets the knots right out with barely ahh struggle! It smells nice too & really has become a staple in our hair routine.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
I've been using this product for the past month and love that it says it uses natural products although I don't know how accurate that is but it works well do unravel dry hair and doesn't leave you hear frizzy. I do like that the nozzle doesn't spray everywhere because my daughter doesn't like it when spray gets on her face but it does only spray that one area. I do find the smell a little overwhelming I wish they had a fragrance free scent.
Jess D.
Millersville, PA
I have a boy who hates washing his hair and has issues with "bed head"... This is great for wetting things down and getting them to cooperates :)
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Just started using the stuff in my hair I love the way it smells and it works great and the kids love it to
Chloe s.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this product! I buy it all the time for my niece and I would use it again and again! I recommend it!
Katie C.
Sugar Valley, GA
Honestly this product didn't work as well as some of the other detangling sprays. I was disappointed.
Stephanie  L.
I love this! Makes my hair and my little nieces hair so soft and easy to comb
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
My 6 year old girl has long curly hair and hates her hair brushes. This works very well for detangling and she doesn’t mind so much. The only reason it’s a 4 is because I don’t love the smell.
Tasha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this a great product to purchase? Thank you.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
How young can you use this? My baby girl is about to be 1 year old, but she's got an awesome head of hair that tangles very easily in the back when she sleeps.
Maria M.
Reedley, CA
My three year old son has long curly hair. He hasn't gotten a hair cut since birth. Will it work when hair is wet or dry?
Elaina F.
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter has very curly hair and tangles are a huge problem! Does this product work well? Is it affordable? Does it make hair greasy like some other set anglers?