BY PAMPERS

Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
We got this with the wipes to test out, and though I wasn't blown away by the wipes I have to say the soap was spot on. My son loved it, it's been some time since we've used it in my house as my little one isn't so little anymore, but for those of you that still have little fingers to wash this is a great hand soap.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
While this soap has a fun concept of being able to enjoy washing their hands I find that if not monitored my kids will go through the bottle within a few days just simply because they want to play with it. It just isn't practical in my household but I'm sure it is for others.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Cincinnati, OH
I was having a problem getting my son to wash his hands after using the bathroom. I bought Kandoo and it's seem to help me with getting him wash his hands he I joys the color and scent.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
The foamy soap and fun bottle keeps my son excited to wash his hands. It smells nice and isn't overly perfumed.
Erica  K.
Erica K.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter loves this soap. It foams so it makes it fun and she likes to smell her hands after washing them. Great product!
Corin H.
Corin H.
Northville, MI
This stuff smells so good and makes washing hands for little ones so much fun! Although it does dry out skin just a little
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Northampton, PA
We love this hand soap at my house! My 3 year old loves washing his hands and then smelling how yummy they are afterwards!
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
This is an awesome soap. It has an amazing scent, and that along with the colorful foam makes my son more interested in washing his hands.
Mauri S.
Mauri S.
Daleville, VA
My almost four year old LOVES this stuff. He is frequently finding reasons to wash his hands in an attempt to play with this soap. Moms - this soap doesn't stain as far as I've seen!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love it and my daughter loves it the smell is kid friendly and pleasant Leaves hands soft and smooth