BY PAMPERS

Kandoo Magic Melon Hand SoapBring home the Kandoo Magic Melon Hand soap and make washing hands a fun habit for your child. The easy-to-use pump is ideal for your kid's little hands. Unlike liquid soaps, this hand soap doesn't require lathering, making it quick and easy to wash. Turn hand washing into an enjoyable activity for your little one. Why You'll Love It: Clean tiny hands with this aromatic soap for clean skin. Age: 24 months and upFeatures More than 200 pumps in every bottle Kid-friendly container see more...

Rachael F.
Saline, MI
My daughter loves this stuff! I like it because she likes it, sometimes getting a 3 year old to wash her hands is difficult at best but with this soap she volunteers. She likes the color, the foam, and is proud to have people smell her grapey scented hands :)
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
These smell awesome also gets the job done. My baby girl loves to get her to wash her hands especially because ita smells great. I love it because it cleans her hands and i don't have to worry about her not wanting to wash them anything.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I love the smell and how colorful the bottle is. Purple and green together seem to make my son think it's the best! The smell is amazing and he loves it. I think this makes him enjoy washing his hands,plus he loves frogs!!! Love it (:
DInah G.
A cute little container to make washing hands for the kids fun! You can't go wrong with that. Soap goes on thick enough for my kids to get it all over. Not watery at all. Overall good soap for young ones
Lisa  F.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a great Refill bottle. I recently started potty training my 2.5year old. He loves to use his froggy soap after using the potty. Fab colour foam soap and it smells lush too.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
I loved this when it first came out now that my kids are much older i think i might need to buy it again so they remember how much fun it was to wash their hands.
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
My almost three year old loves this soap. It smells great and the bright color makes it much more appealing for a little one to use than the standard hand soap.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Saves me from having to buy a new dispenser every time! I love that I can just get refills, and the children love this line... makes washing their hands so much fun!
Abbie B.
My Favorite product for my son in the bathroom. He loves this soap! Loves to wash his hands! Scent isn't strong. (Also love their wipes, just an FYI) :)
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
As my son calls it . He loves washing his hands and will only do it with this his "fun soap" . He just loves it and the scent is actually good .
Santina D.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone else use?
Bruna R.
Que legal! Aqui no Brasil infelizmente não vende! 😥 Mas adoraria testar!