BY PAMPERS

Funny Berry™ Hand SoapBrightFoam® lets your child know when he's completely covered with soap, and better coverage can mean a better clean. see more...

Crystal S.
While this soap has a fun concept of being able to enjoy washing their hands I find that if not monitored my kids will go through the bottle within a few days just simply because they want to play with it. It just isn't practical in my household but I'm sure it is for others.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
My son loves to wash his hands just because of this colorful soap. He loves the bright purple color and the great scent. It is affordable and works great. Highly recommend.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
We got this with the wipes to test out, and though I wasn't blown away by the wipes I have to say the soap was spot on. My son loved it, it's been some time since we've used it in my house as my little one isn't so little anymore, but for those of you that still have little fingers to wash this is a great hand soap.
Kimberly O.
Jackson , MS
I am not for sure if , it is the smell or the fact that it foams up, but my four year old loves washing his hands with this soap. It also leaves a nice scent on his hands, great for mommy, cause I can smell to check if he wash his hands before dinner.
Tracy M.
Cincinnati, OH
I was having a problem getting my son to wash his hands after using the bathroom. I bought Kandoo and it's seem to help me with getting him wash his hands he I joys the color and scent.
Mauri S.
Daleville, VA
My almost four year old LOVES this stuff. He is frequently finding reasons to wash his hands in an attempt to play with this soap. Moms - this soap doesn't stain as far as I've seen!
Roxanne K.
This is an awesome soap. It has an amazing scent, and that along with the colorful foam makes my son more interested in washing his hands.
Karen  R.
Victorville, CA
This is a really good way to get kids to wash their hands . WE all know they never remember because they are in a rush to go play
Erica  K.
Amarillo, TX
My daughter loves this soap. It foams so it makes it fun and she likes to smell her hands after washing them. Great product!
Stacey H.
Tunkhannock, PA
We love this hand soap at my house! My 3 year old loves washing his hands and then smelling how yummy they are afterwards!