BY PAMPERS

Kandoo Foaming Body Wash comes in an easy-to-use pump made just for little hands. With two great scents, it makes the bathtub routine good, clean fun!

• I've never seen this in a four pack? Does anyone know whe...1 Answers
Pampers® Kandoo Bright Foam Body Wash Magic Melon Scent
  • "I love kandoo brand. I like how it foams and I used to buy it as a fun teaching aide for the kids to learn to wash themselves. It smells really good too" in 4 reviews
Crystal M.
Gardner, MA
I love Kandoo Brand. I have a son that has autism and he has a lot of sensory issues, which includes smell and touch. So He loves how this foams and the smell doesn't bother him! A happy child makes for a happy Mama!!! I am definitely a repeat user, I have been using this brand for many years and I don't plan on stopping any time soon!!
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Foam body wash is good for the little ones. It's extremely soft on their sensitive skin. Also, it's fun for them to see the foam grow! This product is affordable!
Jen S.
My daughter loves the foam it makes getting her involved a lot easier and we love the melon scent and I love the kandoo brand! We buy it everytime we are in need.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Maria G C.
My kids love Kondoo it's so easy for them to wash their hands they love seeing the foam and it smells good which they also like
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love that it foams. My kids love that about soap! It smells nice too. Very kid friendly packaging.
Amanda M.
Jenkinsburg, GA
Love this. So easy to for him too wash his hands. And he loves the Foam. Love the scent as well.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've never seen this in a four pack? Does anyone know where you can order or buy this in the four pack? Would save trips to the store