BY PAMPERS

• Does this body wash lather well, or do you have to use a ...6 Answers
  • How is the smell of this product?4 Answers
  • Does it smell funky or not?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Loved this used it when I was a kid ( different packaging but same thing) my niece and nephew love it they are living off of the stuff I have sensitive skin and so do the kids but we have never had a problem but other people I know have I guess it's just your luck but Defos recommend " in 10 reviews
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
I keep this by my bathroom sink so the kids can wash their hands. They like the smell so asking them to wash their hands before they eat isn't so hard anymore and their hands don't dry out with this soap. However I have not really tried this product for the body wash.
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
Kids love it. Great way to get your child into the habit of Washing their hands when needed. It's fun designs, colors, and smelly foam will keep the little ones interested and excited to have good hygiene
veronica c.
The kids love this funky colored soap! What mom would want their kids to love washing their hands after every bathroom trip, although they do tend to stay at sink a bit longer and sometimes use more soap that they need. That's where the foam part comes in handy, it last longer than normal liquid soap.
Analexis C.
Used to LOVE using this as a kid. I always thought they smelled so good, and they always made me feel squeaky clean. Definitely something I would repurchase for the day that I have children of my own.
April I.
Washington, PA
If you have kids you will love this. This body wash is awesome for children. They can pump it themselves which most kids love and its a good berry scent.
Jessica G.
This soap is amazing we have been potty training our daughter and this foam soap has been her reward. She loves to play in the water (washing hands)
Samantha S.
Gate City, VA
So fun if you have small children! And smells so good! My son and my nephew both love it. Not really good for just body wash, more for just fun times
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
My daughter washes her hand everytime she finishes using the bathroom, and it's so cute when she uses this, she even said mommy good good. Lol
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Such a fun product! Awesome feel and scent. Kids love this, it's so youthful and easy to enjoy with them. The smell is awesome
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Kids love to wash their hands more then usual because of the foam. Which makes mommy very happy
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
This good for adults or just kids?
Elizabeth S.
Does this body wash lather well, or do you have to use a decent amount of product?
Emma H.
Rosamond, CA
How is the smell of this product?
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
Is this OK for sensitive skin?
Sandra A.
Does it smell funky or not?