BY PAMPERS

Xtra-absorb zones.
27 DIAPERS see more...

Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I honestly did not like these. They didn't hold up over night or during the day. No leak coverage at all. My son leaked through everytime and my son drinks alot because of his allergies so it makes him thirsty so we were constantly always having to change him so I switched brands and didn't look back.
Lana O.
Kenosha, WI
These will be very helpful if your baby is a heavy sleeper and tends to pee so much that it leaks out of a regular diaper! They saved on laundry and sheets in our house!
Barbara M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
THeses were great for using at night time. My daughter never woke up wet, these diapers didn't leak. The price is afforadable. They are worth buying.
Lia S.
I love these diapers! My son wets through normal diapers overnight but these keep him dry! We always use pampers because they for him the best.
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
I love these! My son went through a stage of drinking water late at night and waking up for some, his diaper never leaked when he wore these!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
My little one was a pee pee pot so these are definitely my faves. i never had a leak and he was always comfortable. best diaper brand.
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
My son never leaked when he wore these throughout the night ... Saves so much time and energy from having to change clothes and sheets
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Didn't really work for my daughter but for extra protection I would recommend. Night time can get wet.
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
I love the extra perfection these give for the long nights. Never had a leak since.
Tiffani C.
We love Pampers extra protection for nights! It helps us sleep through the night.