BY PAMPERS

Help Eliminate Nighttime Leaks! Size 3 &Mdash; 16 &Ndash;&Nbsp;28 Lb. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Design Xtra-Absorb Zones For Added Protection Pampers&Reg; Extra Protection Are Absorbent Enough To Last Up To 12 Hours.&Nbsp; They Are Great For Overnight And Travel Occasions.&Nbsp; Plus, With Xtra-Absorb Zones, Pampers Extra Protection Gives Your Baby Added Security Whenever They Need It By Helping Absorb Even The Heaviest Wettings. Features &Amp; Benefits Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Xtra-Absorb Zones Handle Even The Heaviest Wettings. Fits Both Snug &Amp; Comfortably Your Baby Will Love The Comfort Of A Snug Fit With Soft Fasteners And Stretchy Sides. Playful Design Featuring Sesame Street Characters Your Baby Will Love. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa

Pampers® Extra Protection Diapers Size 3
  • "These diapers work really well for overnight... Great for when they are little and still waking up for bottle at night." in 1 review
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
These diapers run small so I would always buy a size bigger than needed. I would have to make sure to check through the night because I had a lot of trouble with leaking with these ones. I eventually switched to another brand. You shouldn't have to spend an arm and leg for diapers that leak.
Holly B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
I love the Pampers Extra Protection Night Time Diapers! They keep the wetness away from my daughters bottom and really help keep diaper rash away! I have tried other brands but keep coming back to Pampers because they are truly better! Highly recommend!
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Theses have been a life savor! !!! our little boy doesn't wake up thru the night and will over fill his diaper and pee out them. I noticed these online and went and bought some it's has been problem solved , no overflow to wet the bed yet I love these, I only bought them for night time but I'm so glad I did.
Megan B.
Aptos, CA
These were great for nighttime. Just don't rely on weights for sizing. If your baby is talk and skinny you may have to move up in sizes even though the weights don't match.
Shelly A.
These are the only diapers that worked on my daughter. She had a condition that would cause her to flood and these held it all in. We went through so many different brands but Pampers will always be my #1 choice.
Tiffany D.
Delaware , OH
These are the ONLY nighttime diapers that my son can wear and not leak throughout the night. After trying many brands (and changing his sheets a million times) we decided just to stick with these!!
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
We had a leaking issue with the Pampers overnights that we never had with the other Pampers diapers. We actually prefer the Huggies overnights, even though they aren't as soft.
Bobbi J.
Deltona, FL
These didn't work as well as I thought they would. They seemed
More like a regular pamper than an overnight type thing. I preferred the Higgies overnight compared to these
Jacquelyn R.
Loveland, CO
I would use these on my daughter at night, but they still leaked. The fit of the diapers were a little snug for the size that my daughter was wearing.
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
Best diapers I ever decided to use. Pampers are soft, smells good, has the most protection and holds up best!! Forget huggies, go pampers!
Amber M.
Wausau, WI
How do these compare to using Pampers Swaddlers or Pampers Cruisers at night?
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How do these compare to Huggies Overnights? My son likes to sleep on his side and we have quite a few accidents.