Pampers® Extra Protection

by Pampers

Help Eliminate Nighttime Leaks! Size 5 &Mdash; 27+ Lb. Fun Sesame Street&Reg; Design Xtra-Absorb Zones For Added Protection Pampers&Reg; Extra Protection Are Absorbent Enough To Last Up To 12 Hours.&Nbsp; They Are Great For Overnight And Travel Occasions.&Nbsp; Plus, With Xtra-Absorb Zones, Pampers Extra Protection Gives Your Baby Added Security Whenever They Need It By Helping Absorb Even The Heaviest Wettings. Features &Amp; Benefits Up To 12 Hours Of Protection Xtra-Absorb Zones Handle Even The Heaviest Wettings. Fits Both Snug &Amp; Comfortably Your Baby Will Love The Comfort Of A Snug Fit With Soft Fasteners And Stretchy Sides. Playful Design Featuring Sesame Street Characters Your Baby Will Love. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa

I can't find these in the store, have they been out long? How do they compare to others. I thought Huggies were terrible (although we use in the day time) and have found meijer brand to work the best for us so far.
How do these compare to Huggies Overnights? My son likes to sleep on his side and we have quite a few accidents.
I've tried baby dry by Pampers but they still leak overnight. Are these any better?
Start your review of Pampers® Extra Protection!
How would you rate this product?
Fullerton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son is slightly behind with his physical motor skills, so his pediatrician recommended waiting until he’s 3 for potty training; with that said, these diapers have been a life saver!! They really last overnight, even for a slightly older child and I’m incredibly thankful!
Ontario, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Amazing night time diapers when you have a little one who sleeps over 12 hours like my son did. No leaks or bed wetting when he wore these. Highly effective and recommend these to everyone I know with a child.
Laurel, MD
I have an almost 5 year old now, but we never used any other diapers but pampers. Even her training underwear were Pampers. It was affordable and gave me peace of mind. We never had a leak!
Romeoville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was so hopeful that this diapers where going to work and got sad After the pee went through the diaper after 8 hours of sleep at night. I will keep trying other brands and let you know if something helps my baby to keep her dry the whole night so she doesn't wake up for a diaper change.
Charlton, MA
These were the answer when our son started peeing through his diaper through the night. He was a great sleeper and would sleep through till morning until he started peeing through. Once we switched to these at night back to slumber land he went.
Ewa Beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We started having some leaking issues at night so we got the night time diapers and she hasn’t leaked since! We love them and she’s sleeping better during the night since she’s not uncomfortable from feeling soaked
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The Extra Protection Diapers are amazing! I was using the swaddlers but until he reached size 5. The pampers was not holding the urine in the pamper. I ended changing the swaddlers into the the extra protection and it worked. There was no urine in the bed anymore. It was awesome!!
Elma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for over night diapers or for traveling. Highly recommend has incredible Leak Protection! Pampers extra protection had definitely met my expectations of a high quality great priced diaper. Great for children with sensitive skin. Definitely give these a try!
Groton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use these as our all day diapers because our kids are big drinkers. We almost never have leaks, they are much more absorbent than anythign else we've found, we size up at night time for ultimate protection and rarely have any issues! These are the best
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I like these diapers for at night since my girls arent fully potty trained. I usually get up and change there diapers through out the night but if for some reason i sleep through my alarm. There isnt any leakage with these. Would highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...