Meghan R.

How would you compare these to Huggies Pull ups?

Haley D.
Haley D.
Riverview, Fl
1 year, 4 months ago
I actually prefer this to the Huggies bc they hold closer to the skin o my little guy
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
1 year, 5 months ago
Pampers easy ups are 1000000x times better than huggies pull ups. I am currently learning this the hard way. Pull ups literally have little to no absorbency you might as well have actual underwear on your child, they leak horribly, Im having to change my little one two and three times through the night because she keeps leaking through them and its not just a little leak Im talking about wetting the bed as if she had nothing on type of leak. Not only that but Ive tried every size from 2t to 4t-5t thinking she just needed to go a size up for more absorbency and shes only two. Not only that but they try and screw you over and force you to buy nighttime and daytime diapers separately which neither works. With pampers she never leaked and if she did it was literally a few drops and I never had to change her in the middle of the night. And you only need to buy one box no need to buy nighttime and daytime ones. I will never go back to huggies ever again.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
My son always peed through these. Huggies worked better for us
Buffy W.
Buffy W.
Maryville, TN
1 year, 6 months ago
they pull up like true underwear. my daughter loves they designs. she had only one accident and they didnt leak through at all.
Tyler W.
Tyler W.
1 year, 8 months ago
I havent use them before.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
1 year, 8 months ago
My son breaks out from pampers brand, so I prefer huggies.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Oxnard, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I like pampers better their absorbency is better
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gatineau, Quebec, Quebec
1 year, 8 months ago
I find that they are a way better fit and feel better
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Miami , FL
About the same
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Canton, GA
1 year, 8 months ago
With my first daughter we used Huggies. Pampers has upped their game and are now much softer (more like cotton panties) and are far superior. They fit much better and less like a diaper.